Reviews for Exposure
nsturms72 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I really like this story. I hope you continue it. It really is a great story and I would love to see where this goes!
HollBeth chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Ugh.

Both Edward and Rosalie, as BEST FRIENDS, are handling their feelings poorly.

But I hold Bella to an even higher standard. She knows what they both want - her. But she still wants them both but is playing at seeming exclusive with both. I get that she's mad about how they are handling this, but I cannot stand the way she is handling it, either. She knows their friendship is top priority, so she should honestly force them to talk it out and "duke it out" if necessary.

As for Bella's feelings...she is immensely drawn to both, but does she have the capacity to fall in love with both? I can understand her wanting to pursue things with both to find out, but I still think this is just wrong, wrong, wrong... And consider such high feelings AND sex are involved, that makes Bella the worst of the three in my book. Tsk, tsk.
HollBeth chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Hmmm...I have no idea where it's going, but I could tell from the start that Edward really would have preferred Bella for himself. While I see Rose's attraction as well, I don't get the impression that her romantic pull is as strong for Bella as his, which would make for a natural pairing of Edward and Bella so long as there are no hard feelings.

Buuuuut...

Bella herself can't imagine not also being with Rosalie for the pleasure. Which complicates things.

But if Edward has a stronger desire for her than Rosalie, could Bella get past her sexual feelings for Rosalie and move on with Edward?

Personally, this is tough. I've never been involved the way they are, but being a "fan" of B/E pairings, I am still inclined to default to preferring them together. I LOVE the threesome stuff. MsKathy's "Trip Home" was hot as heck and fun to read, just as this is. And I have no problem reading it and no problem with it "working" for the parties involved. Yet...always in the back of mind is a desire that B and E will be "more" in love or choose to exclusively pair permanently.

But, perhaps I'm not seeing something here...you say ExBxR, BxE, RxB and ExR, don't you? So maybe E and R decide to give it a go, too? I don't know...no easy answer if the desire for one of the two is always stronger and preferred!

Still, it's a great read. :)
tired617 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
I've enjoyed this story and hope you conitnue it
Twifan09 chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
I really like your story and hope you will finish it. If you have moved it to a new location please let me know. But I must say I am extremely disappointed with the way Bella is handling this.
Raven's twimom chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
Well ladys I really really really want to see how this story goes! So how about it? Are you gonna finish or leave your loyal readers hanging?
deesirius chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
I know Bella is being selfish but I cant deny if I was in her position I would do the same thing...I mean how do you resisy? Would love to read some more Rose/Bells scene, they are soo fucking hott! Some tribbing action would be crazzyy hoottt!And Edward is just ...wow...yum-mmy!
deesirius chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I havent stopped reading this story! Its fucking addicting!
deesirius chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
This story is insanely and I mean INSANELY fucking good!
eli-dunbigboot chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
Apologies for not having read this for such a long time. I think it marks a good story when a reader can just pick it up again after months away and just carry on. Nice work!
sarahlouise80 chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
i think she needs to decide who she wants to be either way the chapter are hot!awesome story.i think its gonna be hard when they find out shes been sleeping with both of them its not gonna end well.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
wow that was hot!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Well, it looks like I'm the unlucky one here. I never realized this story was incomplete until now, and I'm so mad, cuz I never DON'T look at the dates before reading. But for some reason, I totally missed the fact that this hasn't been updated in forever. Over a year. Jeez, I'm so bummed! I was thoroughly enjoying this story, and looking forward to parts 2-4. Something evidently happened, as I see one of you has taken her stories down completely. So sad to not know how this would've ended. I'm keeping you on Author Alert, though, on the very off chance you might ever resume this.

Good luck to you.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
So, now she's had an amazing time with each of them, but how is she going to keep this up? I can't imagine it'll be for long. It's inevitable that shey'll run into one of them sometime while she's with the other. And how long will Edward and Rosalie be able to keep secrets from one another, being bes friends? Bella's feelings are bound to get stronger with one of them, and then the other is going to be hurt. Or, she's going to ge tossed to the curb when they both choose each other and their friendship over her. Or, all three will end up hurting each other and all three relationships will be ruined. I only hope I'm wrong, but I can't see how else it could go. I hate to think that way, though, cuz I like all of them.

On a brighter note, I'm looking forward to seeing Emmett again! Here's hoping he finds a really nice guy...

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Okay, so I know she cares about both Rose and Edward, although I think sometimes she cares more about the sex she's having or is going to have with them than actually caring about them as people. But I digress. What I'm trying to understand is why she's doing what she's doing, lying to them both. Oh, I so wish she'd choose one or the other before someone gets really hurt. While I personally prefer Edward (because I'm an Edward h00r!), I'd even understand if she chose Rose. It would be less hurtful if it happened now than later.

We all know that secrets rarely stay a secret. There's just no way. Someone, and most probably all three of them are going to get hurt in the end. Edward is making it pretty clear he wants her all to himself, and I'm pretty sure neither he nor Rose would be happy to find out she was seeing both of them. I guess at this point, though, and until she gets to the point of making it exclusive with one or the other, she feels she doesn't have to make a choice. Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I'm afraid of what will happen when it all comes out.

I'm really enjoying the story, though. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm being critical, because I really don't mean to be! I'm just trying to work out in my own mind why she's made the choices she has. I thoroughly understand it's a story, and there has to be intrigue and drama to keep a story interesting. And this wouldn't be the story it was if she chose only one, would it?

Okay, so I'm off to read the next chapter.

996 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »