Reviews for Exposure
TSW-913 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
*sigh* I've been sucked (snicker) into another one of your great stories... Can't wait to read what's next - excited to see the four part story develop. Very intriguing. Belroseward should be an interesting trio. Can't wait to see what they do to Bella the first night which I'm sure won't be the last!
frumpy-v chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh wow... this is different... looking forward to what you ladies are cooking up... promises to be fun times, fn times... :)
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
interesting idea. i am intrigued and look forward to further postings.
GarbageHeapRose chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Very intriguing first chapter, ladies. I look forward to what is to come. Your series sounds amazing ~ bonne chance!

fanficaddict6604 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wow! cant wait to see whats in store! great start!
Sparabella chapter 1 . 9/21/2009

I could totally have justify having on of those days if it ended with that LOL
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hm. Well, well ladies. This is a very interesting concept. So, each of the four titles are four full length stories? Or short stories? I hope Ahelm isn't abandoning He&She and Ink Street either :( b/c I 3 those stories. But for now, this is very intriguing, and I'm definitely going to be keeping up wit h this little adventure. It's hard to see who will be with whom since Rose and Em are gay, and according to your summary, neither B/R/E want this threesome to end. I look forward to more in this series :)
997 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67