Reviews for Harry Potter and The World Reborn
TheEasternWind chapter 31 . 4/24
What?! She killed Kreacher. Woah. That crossed a line. Don't kill Kreacher. That's like killing Teddy just worse because we knew Kreacher for longer...nooo
TheEasternWind chapter 23 . 4/23
OH MY GOODNESS. I was suspicious with all those new characters. They were all very sketchy. Seemed sketchy. But now I strongly lean towards Sabrina. I don't buy that "sick mother" shit. Not when you're a commited auror. And she even switched her career path. Was Umbridge's apprentice and is so very pale. I bet she is the Heir. She has to be Voldemort's daughter. At first I was afraid, they stole Nagini's blood to maybe filter DNA particles of Voldy or something out and brew a nice steaming pot of Voldy-brew (like Pettigrew did in GoF). But apparently magic has no genetic impact or wizards don't know about molecular biology yet. -
kanjichibi chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Awesome chapter..
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Good chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Good interaction between Harry and Ginny. It seems contact between the characters seems a bit too much in the setting when Harry enters the Great hall.
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Great start for the story.
fishertowers chapter 38 . 7/23/2015
This story was amazing! It was everything I was looking for! Very well done!
ohsosirius chapter 38 . 7/7/2015
This is by far the best post-war fanfiction and probably one of the best I've ever read. It took me just two days to read it, I was completely caught up in it. I'll probably re-read it sometime. I even wrote a ff rec in Tumblr because I totally adore it :D I hope you'd write a sequel or something.
Molly2471 chapter 25 . 5/19/2015
I'm loving this story so far. I think I know who the Dark Lord's Heir is and it's looking very interesting. I like how you portray the characters, they are mostly in character.

There is just one point of criticism that I have for this story and that is that I'm missing the grief. In all the books where Harry lost someone, like Cedric or Sirius, he had nightmares for a long time and was grieving. He was not just magically okay. But in this story he acts as though he's perfectly fine, and that doesn't seem logical to me when I look at Harry in the books. I get that they can finally focus on their lives because they won, but they're not just going to forget their loved ones just like that. It doesn't even have to be big, even the occasional reminder that Harry is having a nightmare or something is sufficient to show that he's still dealing with the aftermath of the war.

This is my only complaint in a story that I find otherwise very well written and enjoyable, so I hope you don't take offence to it. Now I'll quickly read the rest.
lovemya2000 chapter 38 . 3/16/2015
Excellent Story
lovemya2000 chapter 25 . 3/16/2015
Great Chapter. And Very Revealing
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 3/16/2015
I've Always Wanted To Read About Ron Telling Hermione About The Horcrux. You Did It Well. Good Chapter
bittobetty chapter 38 . 11/17/2014
Despite the fact that it was painfully obvious who was the heir, after it was revealed that it was a woman, the story was reaaaaaallly good. I loved it. It made ne cry, it made me laugh or bang my head in the wall. Good job!