Reviews for Harry Potter and The World Reborn
bittobetty chapter 38 . 11/17/2014
Despite the fact that it was painfully obvious who was the heir, after it was revealed that it was a woman, the story was reaaaaaallly good. I loved it. It made ne cry, it made me laugh or bang my head in the wall. Good job!
JMR8282 chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
One of the best Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione story I've read for ages! Brilliant!
Nifty Niffler chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
I would have liked to have heard Ron's speech, but it was a nice wedding.
Nifty Niffler chapter 36 . 8/25/2014
Starting this chapter as you did was a bit confusing. It was like, they made love and then jumped up and ran to the Ministry. Would have liked a little more aftermath of that encounter so they could talk, snuggle, etc.
Nifty Niffler chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Could have done without the sex scene-unless it had been Harry and Ginny.
Nifty Niffler chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Well, hooray for Harry and Ginny' s intimacy coming before Ron and Hermione' s. Boo to Ron for the interruption, but that seems to be typical Ron.
Nifty Niffler chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Again, I have to say that this reads more as a Ron/Hermione story rather than a Harry /Ginny one. I mean, Harry and Ginny were just starting something and suddenly it switches to Ron and Hermione and we see them in a rather intimate setting. It gives the impression you're not fond of writing Harry and Ginny. So, for my own voyeuristic information, did Harry and Ginny get up to anything?
Nifty Niffler chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Yay for Harry and Ginny intimacy. Poor Harry, though, got no relief. Maybe soon.
Nifty Niffler chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I feel gypped not to have gotten an intimate scene between Harry and Ginny since there was between Ron and Hermione. This is labeled as a Harry/Ginny story, but so far it seems more Ron and Hermione.
Nifty Niffler chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
A little too much Ron and Hermione and not enough Harry and Ginny. I'm reading this story for Harry and Ginny' s relationship only.
Nifty Niffler chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I have to say I'm not so sure I like that it was Arthur who had the issue with Harry and Ginny being on the couch. Molly always struck me as that type. Arthur seemed to have a cooler head. That's just me though. Still enjoying the story.
rodimus2011 chapter 37 . 6/23/2014
I reviewed this story when I first read it 4 years ago as my favorite Harry Potter fiction ever written. Here I am 4 years later to say it is absolutely my most favorite of all fictions I have read. I hope this review reaches you and finds you well. To anyone toying with the idea of reading this, stop! Just read it and thank the author later. I still maintain that you captured the characters perfectly and I think Mrs. Rowling herself would enjoy seeing the direction you took these great characters. I still hope that one day you return your quill to paper and pen a sequel, but regardless of whether or not you do, this will stand as one of the greatest fictions ever written. Thank you.
iAMhisHOLLYWOODdream chapter 38 . 5/24/2014
Awesome story
Jonia chapter 38 . 4/30/2014
Loved this story! Very well done! Thank you!
Dennis chapter 34 . 2/14/2014
I think the Dark Lord's heir is Sabrina. Her eyes are dark and her analytical view of very thing gives me the heebie-jeebies. Plus, she always seems to be saying the wrong things at the wrong times...