Reviews for Harry Potter and The World Reborn
Caro27 chapter 25 . 5/19
I'm loving this story so far. I think I know who the Dark Lord's Heir is and it's looking very interesting. I like how you portray the characters, they are mostly in character.

There is just one point of criticism that I have for this story and that is that I'm missing the grief. In all the books where Harry lost someone, like Cedric or Sirius, he had nightmares for a long time and was grieving. He was not just magically okay. But in this story he acts as though he's perfectly fine, and that doesn't seem logical to me when I look at Harry in the books. I get that they can finally focus on their lives because they won, but they're not just going to forget their loved ones just like that. It doesn't even have to be big, even the occasional reminder that Harry is having a nightmare or something is sufficient to show that he's still dealing with the aftermath of the war.

This is my only complaint in a story that I find otherwise very well written and enjoyable, so I hope you don't take offence to it. Now I'll quickly read the rest.
lovemya2000 chapter 38 . 3/16
Excellent Story
lovemya2000 chapter 25 . 3/16
Great Chapter. And Very Revealing
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 3/16
I've Always Wanted To Read About Ron Telling Hermione About The Horcrux. You Did It Well. Good Chapter
bittobetty chapter 38 . 11/17/2014
Despite the fact that it was painfully obvious who was the heir, after it was revealed that it was a woman, the story was reaaaaaallly good. I loved it. It made ne cry, it made me laugh or bang my head in the wall. Good job!
JMR8282 chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
One of the best Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione story I've read for ages! Brilliant!
Nifty Niffler chapter 38 . 8/25/2014
I would have liked to have heard Ron's speech, but it was a nice wedding.
Nifty Niffler chapter 36 . 8/25/2014
Starting this chapter as you did was a bit confusing. It was like, they made love and then jumped up and ran to the Ministry. Would have liked a little more aftermath of that encounter so they could talk, snuggle, etc.
Nifty Niffler chapter 29 . 8/25/2014
Could have done without the sex scene-unless it had been Harry and Ginny.
Nifty Niffler chapter 26 . 8/24/2014
Well, hooray for Harry and Ginny' s intimacy coming before Ron and Hermione' s. Boo to Ron for the interruption, but that seems to be typical Ron.
Nifty Niffler chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Again, I have to say that this reads more as a Ron/Hermione story rather than a Harry /Ginny one. I mean, Harry and Ginny were just starting something and suddenly it switches to Ron and Hermione and we see them in a rather intimate setting. It gives the impression you're not fond of writing Harry and Ginny. So, for my own voyeuristic information, did Harry and Ginny get up to anything?
Nifty Niffler chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Yay for Harry and Ginny intimacy. Poor Harry, though, got no relief. Maybe soon.
Nifty Niffler chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
I feel gypped not to have gotten an intimate scene between Harry and Ginny since there was between Ron and Hermione. This is labeled as a Harry/Ginny story, but so far it seems more Ron and Hermione.
Nifty Niffler chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
A little too much Ron and Hermione and not enough Harry and Ginny. I'm reading this story for Harry and Ginny' s relationship only.
Nifty Niffler chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I have to say I'm not so sure I like that it was Arthur who had the issue with Harry and Ginny being on the couch. Molly always struck me as that type. Arthur seemed to have a cooler head. That's just me though. Still enjoying the story.