Reviews for Instinct
Moonchild1990 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Really hope you plan to finish this series
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Omg i love this sereies its awesome
neshasouthport chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Cant wait to see how it goes! Hurry and update please!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Nicely played, Dawn. I like it. More in this reality soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
great series. when is the next part coming?
lynsay chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this please write more?
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Really cool story. Update soon!
GoddessVixen chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I enjoy this fanfic. The story is well written. However it would be easier if you combined them all into one fic. Add chapters instead of new fic
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I liked this

very good
FSun chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great job! I really like Dawn here, and I'm not really her biggest fan... but she's really likeable in this fic.

I love how she's not at all impressed by him, considering she knows the two most famous vampires in history xD and I love how you immediatly afterwards have referring to both Spike and Angel as brothers :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is really good; please continue! I've never seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I watch the Vampire Diaries and I'm glad someone is finally writing about Jeremy. Could you put the stories together as one story with chapters? It would make it much easier to follow.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Hi!

Sorry, I think I most likely didn't review on the prequels of this series, would ou care to put them all together as one long fic? It would make things a hell of a lot easier for me, and I'm sure many others to follow up this idea.

I like it. I almost always like Dawn (except when she's all bitchy). And I like what you're doing with her and Jeremy. And what she just did with Stefan? That was priceless. Can't wait to see her first meeting with Damon.

Now, I'm not exactly sure I like one tiny little thing: the fact that you're using the series instead of the books. 'Cause, you see, I've read all the books, but the series, I've only seen five chapters (because that's how far the series has gone here in Mexico, next week chapter six and so on). And anyway, I know Jeremy doesn't exactly exist in the books, but I happen to like having Meredith and Bonnie as separate people and not one (which is what seems to have happened in the series) and I happen to like the Bonnie-Damon couple, with Damon being not-so-much-a-psycho-killer, more like a misunderstood-half-crazed-and-very-paranoic-vampire.

Anyway, I think I'm ranting, I love your idea, I'm just afraid of ending up hating Damon again, when I happen to love him right now, like I said especially with Bonnie.

Wonder how much you plan to change things with Dawn in the mix...and Willow nearby. I have a feeling they won't exactly allow quite a few things to happen.

So, good luck with this fic, hope you'll write more.
Aintgotnothingtosay chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WOW. I love these, they're all so well done! When I first saw it was a Dawn/Jeremy pairing I wasn't sure, but you won me over on the first one. Dawn's definitely grown up since S7 but it still sounds like her, can't wait 'till she meets Damon. Great work.