Reviews for Exposure
robownsme chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is a wonderful start, and I can't wait to see where you girls are going to take us. I didn't know about the whole Rose thing at first but the more I read the less it seemed to bother me! ;) Keep up the excellent work ladies, and I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter.
eyelubtwlight chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I'm excitied about this story!
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
m can't wait for more of this deliciousness! So is it going to be posted here or on the other site? I am confused! I love that Rose is a lesbian and Emmett is gay! So lovely!

xoox

jennie
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
WOO! So not what I was expecting ... yet I'm strangely attracted to it ... makes me think about how intriging this threesome is. I mean, wouldn't that be the best of both worlds for a woman?

::blushes:: I did not just ask that question.

Cowgirlgraphics
JustMyOpinion42 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I like it!
Kliodhna chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is great and I can't wait to read more!
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
thanks for sending this to me! it looks really good!much love as alays!
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This story is WIN.

Ooh la la, I am intrigued and ready for the fun times ahead.

Will 3someward nibble on my lope too?
shiveyvolvodriver chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
GAH ! I can not wait to see how this turns out...
Self Confessed Muso chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow. I can't wait to see more of this fan-fucking-tastic story. You guys are awesome.
OH MIA MYA chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Holy moley can't wait till the next chapter

Waiting Patiently Patiently

OH MIA MYA
TwinkleFae chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow. That was fun. (Although Bella shitty day wasn't. Wow, you guys NAILED her with the WORST day ever.)

Can't wait to read more!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hmm interesting. Never been a fan of E&R but you've found a way to make it okay since it appears she's just after Bella. Looking forward to more!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
omg! wow Bella.

LOL Bella can have Rosalie tell off Lauren ;)

ah a gay Emmett! Ooh is he going to really act gay or just his usual self? hmm I wonder if they (the 3) will be in a relationship or only 2 of them.

ooh and other POV's?
jadedenthusiasm chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Ok you got me, I'm hooked...

Is it bad that I like threesome stories the best? Hmph
30 | « Prev Page 1 2