Reviews for Ichiban
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Sniff. My OTP for this series is actually Yukito x Sakura. (Not that I don't support Syaoran, but I like Yukito with Sakura better.) So this fic... Just when I found my first Yukito x Sakura fic...My feels... Love this fic that it hurts.
m chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
lol her brother used his gay magic on Yukito. Sakura never stood a chance.
Garra SS 13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
that is soooooooo sweet and it sucks they get together but that was a grat ending. i hope i can read more of your storys. 3
Lau chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story.

I liked how you used the confession scene to adapt it to the story. Actually this fic makes that scene to have more deep -if possible-, by adding not only Sakura's pain to it, but Yukito's also.

However, this interpretation of canon makes me wonder how did Yukito coped trying to be with Touya feeling that way about Sakura... (shush, plotbunnies, shush! ;P)

The only thing I didn't quite enjoy was the use of Japanese, well a little too much anyway. Daisuki and watashi I understood all right, but I had some trouble figuring out what ichiban was. Don't know, maybe this word could be in English?

Thank you for this lovely fic for one of my favorite couples. Good luck!
Tania chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i love your story, i'm always like stories about sakuraxyukito & touyaxtomoyo i think is perfect couple :). So please update soon. Ps : i agree about tomoya & erioul ended up because it's not match, i prefer tomoyo & touya because they are so cute
0o Moon Calf o0 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hmm. What an interesting concept. Of course, YukitoxSakura has been around the fandom for years, but it hasn't been popular for quite some time; it's refreshing to see someone brave enough to experiment with it. I think the best part by far was at the end where you had a bit more creative license, and weren't bogged down by all of that dialogue of CLAMP's. (Naturally, those ladies are geniuses, but when you're skirting around the borders of what is and is not cannon, I know that their pre-arranged dialogue can be a bit cumbersome.) I especially think it deserves merit, because you did a decent job developing Yukito's reaction to this entire situation- something not easy in cannon, let alone when you can't use cannon as a crutch as in this instance. I am interested, though: what translation did you use? And did you try translating back to Japanese from said translation? I found myself debating that all through the top section, since it was fairly close to an acceptable translation (and the Japanese was also close to what's actually written), but there are some discrepancies. It just seems like you were lacking in the proper material and had to use what translations you could find to build off of. Altogether, I thought it was a nice refresher, however, from the monotony of lower-quality SxS fics which are currently the trend. I'd love to see more alternate angles like this around here; I found it quite lovely.

~Moony