Reviews for It is what it is, and it sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was funny! A cold! Damn angels!
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hey atleast this should be a normal cold and while yea they suck and they have to run their course and all doctors ever say is rest and drink lots of water atleast the symptoms can be dealt with with common simple to obtain meds
ElizaT chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk... amei o final. Perfeito! rsrsrs
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Excellent! Love it!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
One of the reasons I love this show is the lack of PC. And that is just one of the reasons I love this story! Dean's humor is priceless and so Dean. You nailed Sam also. I just finished watching S5 about a month ago so I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thanks so much!
Arilaen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
LOLOLOLOLOL at the ending D D D
Dimminished chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I actually semi-gasped when I read your Author note that this may be your last story here, of course I then realized you'd (luckily for us) changed your mind and graced us with several more. :)

I seriously can not say enough good things about your writing. I love everything about it.

The 'potty mouth' in this story was perfect. I can see them using this language and it just made the story all the more realistic.

I can't get enough of Dean taking care of Sam. I just love it. And as to your reply (which I appreciated btw) Feel free to keep hurting Sam as much as you please. You do it very well.

I'm kinda (make that VERY) sad that this is the last of your stories to read, but I'm hugely grateful that you wrote and posted them here in the first place. And let me say again that I'm VERY happy you decided to write beyond this story.

I've got you on alert and I look forward greatly to any future stories you decide to post.

Thanks again for sharing your writing with us. :)
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great read! I loved the veil of mystery surrounding Sam's illness here.

Lovely twist to the tale when we figure out the Angel's are responsible. It seemed very plausible and I liked the reasoning behind it, trying to distance Dean from the big fight.

I liked how we saw Dean gradually break down along with the brother. The worry escalated from early on when he thought Sam deserved the detox to genuine fear when he realises that's not the case.

The ending was fun too. After everything they've been through, Sam then gets a cold! I swear, these Winchester's don't catch a break! Entertaining read, take care, Madebyme
jenilee chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Well done, very enjoyable story and a nice bit of mystery as to what was making Sam so sick.

I read all your stories today and I am skimping on the reviews- sorry about that- but I have to say they were all very well written. I like your style. You pick your words well, giving us a nice sense of the surroundings and the characters and what their feeling. Direct, but visual all at once.

Really nice work.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Haha! Poor boys! I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Intelligent, raw, real-thanks for sharing!
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh, I really liked this!

Thank you for sharing your fic with us.
Phx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I ahve no idea how I missed this when you originally posted it but I am glad I found it now because it was brilliant. I loved the voice you told this in. It was Dean's POV but removed. And being a sucker for a SickSam had me eating this up. I love how Dean is when Sam is sick or hurting, he's still trying to be tough but he does also care and his FLorence Nightengale meets Terminator act is perfect.

Loved that it was the angels using Sam to keep Dean in one place. Very much what they would do. And - yes - you gave Bobby back his legs. I so want him up and walking around again. Nothing against people who are paralyzed but I loved Bobby being able to be there to physically help them out too when needed.

I enjoyed everything about this, and laughed at the ending. So them. An awesome endevour into this fandom.

I know you've written a second fic - a hurt Dean. And no offence but that's not my cup of tea so please don't be offended that I don't review it :)
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
AMAZING STORY!

Very clever and well thought out. Are you going to post some of your other stories, I would love to read them?

I thought you said you had "excessive potty mouth", it wasn't that bad at all.

I loved this line: ...'then he realizes that it probably reminds Sam of...well...actually f*cking Ruby. I laughed for a long time over this.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was great! I didn't see that coming.