Reviews for Mercury
MarshmallowTheFBIAgent chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was so good :) I loved it.
readingismypassion4 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I cried. A lot. You touched a lot of sore spots. This is beautiful and so so sad. It's a favorite forever!
missmontana chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my gosh! That was so sweet at the start, but towards the end the plot thickened and... he left her. So sad.

I really actually like that pairing.

Loved it!
AmusezMoi chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love this, you are brilliant ;)
mozzer0906 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love that you went with a non-HEA here, I think the free form style of writing really spoke to me. It was very moving to feel her pain from the betrayal.
Treasurer chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is fucking beautiful. Seriously, it could stand on it's own without the Twilight Character names. Like, wow. I'm amazed. I absolutely love this.:]
starfish422 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I was reading this story and was almost to the end, and thinking, She hasn't actually talked about the moment she fell in love with him. And..damn. You did it, and you mindf*cked me quite thoroughly. Really well done, and I like your writing style in this story, too. :) It sounds like you attempted a style outside your norm, and I think you did a great job. The style put me in mind of Frank McCourt. :)
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So sad, but it was good. I felt it.
inside-the-disarray chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh my gosh, this was amazing. Truly. You really have a way with words, and I love that it wasn't a HAE. All of it was awesomeness, but my favorite line: "I scrutinized every word that came from his lips, and every “nothing” and “I don’t know” and “not really, maybe later” made me feel like a cassette with all the tape pulled out, a broken record trying to patch itself together with shards of a shattered CD. It never fit and it never worked and I couldn’t make myself as visible as I wanted to." Srsly.

How/when/where do we vote?

xo

Ari
MojoPen chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
DUDE...I had no idea you posted this already. O-o

Anyway, I know you know I love this, but I wanna say it again...I LOVE THIS.

I love the style, and I am glad you decided to branch out and try it. You are amazingly talented even if you refuse to acknowledge it. :)

xoxo
tehrager chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Fuck. This is the first J/B I've ever read that doesn't end with a HEA. Yet, it's one of the most powerful ones. Your writing is quite brilliant. This is definetely one of the best angsty J/B one-shots I've ever read. Best of luck in the contest :)
When Love Was New chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Your story has been validated and added to the C2.

Thank you for entering our contest!
buffalo2800 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Dude, I think you should know that I do not read J/B, and I repeat DO NOT read J/B, but you seriously own me after this.

I honestly liked the run-on sentence thing. It reminds me of ohlala's writing and I LOVE that, so you definitely earned a few scores by doing that.

Amazingly written, totally awesome, entirely wonderful and smashing and unf.

And while I would love you eternally (I do anyways, but) if you continued writing this, or something along these lines, I'm also glad that it's just a one-shot and actually works that way.

Good job, girl! I can't wait to (hopefully) read more of your stories :)