Reviews for Crushlicker
PurpleBookWorm chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww sooo cute and fluffy!
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
5) This little one shot! LOL :)
But number 1 for me would be me in the middle of a Eddie and Jasper sandwich! Yep, that would totally be fuckawesome in my book. ;)
Snappher chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OHMYGODI'MSQUEEEEEEEEEEING!

Poor Jasper! I live his life, I swear. :)

Edward...deeeelish...umph...oh god, write more. get them naked so he can lick other things?

BaerAndSheep chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I just love this story! His licking-fetish is so funny, it had me grinning all the time. The way you built the storyline up was great, I couldnt stop reading. What I liked most is, that Jasper was the awkward one. Usually its Edward, but I liked that he was the confident, sexy, walking wet dream and Jasper the clumsy, shy roommate with the big crush. Im going to check out your other stories.
featherme chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
"I kinda like being licked." Damn. Just damn. Jasper is so cute in this.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great story. Jasper was too cute. Loved it!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Can't believe I actually missed this story. Guess my obsession with "M" stories makes miss a few good "T" Stories. This was really fun.
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This may be rated T because this 'just happens to be slash' story's strength lies in Jasper's journey, with an almost naive limited POV. I was captivated in how you showed us, slyly, slowly, with Jasper coming to terms with his attraction to a clearly out Edward. And truthfully, for me, that was enough because it is so well done here.

The ending gave a lovely opening up, making me smile with a simple but eloquent kiss. What the T rating does not warn about is how the UST is off the charts. I would venture this was in part to fresh yet spare characterizations and a dialogue that pulled and yet evaded.

The best part was how you let us see there was Lots going on off the page; I loved the feeling there was something unspoken with Edward and Emmett when he briefly came to 'check him out'. Jasper is oblivious and Edward smirking at this poor confused young man. This is a lot hotter than some M slash I have read, and a lot more satisfying. So, so good.
leggs11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
delicioulsy cute story. I want to lick Edward too.
petiteBiel chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Cuteness overload! Jasper is adorkable! Love it!
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
yay!i! the build up to the lick/kiss/lick is awesome. nicely done
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
very cute! I liked the bookending of the same words from the dream and then reality.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Love it!
Dilmn8 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
that was so adorable! except i had to look away from the mayo..haha my arch enemy! :P

awesome story!
CatieW chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
well I know it's been a while since you actually published this oneshot, but I thought you'd appreciate the review anyway...

Great writing... although any Eddie/Jasper slash gets my vote.

But yours was one of the best written ones :)