Reviews for New Boy Blues
CentauRita chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Their mutual attraction to each other and 'coming' together...it's like they were meant to find and be together...And their friends think so, too! Emmett pushing Edward in Jasper's direction is only what a good friend would do. Bella will flip out with happiness when she finds out Jasper has found his match.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ah ... young love. Thanks for sharing.
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
So I realize you wrote this a long time ago. This story was just rec'd to me by a good friend and fellow slash hoor on FB. I am soooo glad she did! THAT was the HOTTEST first chapter! I already am in love w/ ur Jasper and am really liking Edward too of course. *fans self* damn, ... *dashes off to ch. 2*
jolori chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
awww now that was just totally hot and sweetly adorable! I liked the fact that Emmett encouraged Edward to talk with Jasper. Can't wait to read the extended version so glad you decided to continue it!
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
LOVED IT!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I'm so glad you decided to continue their story, can't wait to start reading it.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
now that was a hot dry hump!
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I have had this on my need to read list for a while and finally got time to read it. It was excellent bella and Jasper in the same boat there for each other loved it. Jasper jealous that lauren was talking to Edward but all the time Edward was wanting him. Emm is so sweet pushing him toward Jasper having his back and Jasper not even knowing it.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Good story!
urmistaken chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Really enjoyed this one shot, and glad you are expanding it into a multi chaptered story.

“I always want to take care of you, Jazz" *dies* Love the confident yet shy Edward.
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I loved this, and I'm glad to hear that you're going to continue it.
Sara Pratt chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Loved it! Thanks :)
isacz chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
LOVE it!
JED66 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Now that's what I call a welcoming party! So glad they have Emmett on their side
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This story was fucking amazing and I hope that you continue it because it would make a fucking fabulous multichapter story.