Reviews for New Sakura
raecrestfall chapter 3 . 1/21
Badly written
Dreiundzwanzig chapter 4 . 10/16/2017
Sharks - ARE NOT - amphibian!

They are in fact fish - though you could get the idea - I suppose - with Kisame walking around on land but seeing as normal sharks don't so ... ( outside of horror movies or animes ).

Regarding the story from what I've seen so far it's quite intresting and a nice take on. Though honestly if I were confronted with what the guys in Konoha know I would too think that they are being pranked :D

And even if all of them do nothing dumb from here on forward Sakura should still be pissed with them not even going looking for her corpse ... I mean seriously that's like common decency.
siestra575a chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
It's a shame you didn't finish the story.I was enjoying it would be better if you really tried to finish one story before starting another one,otherwise people will not read anymore thinking the stories never have an ending.I only ever read stories that say complete.
lkkgkcfzbcthdayg chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
What
Cheshirewolf16 chapter 19 . 3/28/2017
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2017
Please update. Its so good. Best fanfic about akatsuki sakura.
FreeDomsHope chapter 19 . 1/8/2017
Thank you! Sakura is going to places now! Time to read the prequels and sequels! I really loved Suki and Suzuki Itachi-otosan made me squeal so much. I hope Sakura and Itachi have wonderful children like them in the future!
irene chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
Ok I cheated, while i was reading glasses this story and then seen an A/N about the sequels, I had time check them out . It was only supposed to be a peek but I ended up reading both the chapters in both sequels . Couldn't help it but hey as soon as I finished those , I came back to finish this one cause I really liked it ! I'm liked how it came out but a little sad how there wasn't any action against saki lol can someone just punch her already lol can't sasukes tell her off amount the lines of " I hate you, your so annoying, stay away from me, I will always love sakura and not you " lol . Anyway thank you for this story and I can't wait for updates on the sequels !
Cheshirewolf16 chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
Make Sakura go back to the Leaf. Poor Sasuke
aragoto chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
but then again i'm kinda disappointed at the fact that sakura just got beat down like that by some mere girl, she's not that weak anymoreeven if she was hurt, then she would've healed her injuries quickly (but then i'm guessing for the sake of the story it's what it is)
aragoto chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
OMG THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I HATE SAKI ALREADY (very hardcore sasusaku shipper here) i saw "sasuke's girlfriendgot triggered LIKE SASUKE WOULD EVEN LOOK AT A GIRL LIKE HER /ok im sorry i'll continue reading/
Kaede Kayano chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
THAT BITCH SAKI STILL NEEDS TO DIE
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Where is Saki?
cathern.cain chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
Loving this so much. I cannot wait to read the next part of this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
For a second there I forgot which story this was and I read 15 clones as tier 15. I started flipping out like holy shit I thought this was rated T!