Reviews for New Sakura
Teyona chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Thanks for the update!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
This fic is absplutely wonderful and intriguing :D i cant wait to read both sequels for this one! Im a big fan of Itachi, but your writing made me quite sympathetic toward Sasuke...a near impossible feat i might add lol. Great job!
jhian casey chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
i love gaasaku! heheh
though, you just mentioned how gaara thought of sakura, its still a moment for me.. hahah
and gaara-kun is certainly onto something!
(really, i hate how naruto and sasuke are so dumb in this fic..)
anyway, you also mentioned neji being fond of sakura..
and im definitely a nejisaku too! (hey! i'll take what i can about my shippings! hahah)

nice chap! thanks!;)
narutotwilight chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
loved it
are you going to continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Damn you saki! You deceitful little harlot!
fierynightangel chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Very awesome chapter, and very much looking forward to more! Good luck with everything!
silverwolfigther00 chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
I just so happy that you are going to countinue this storyXD I love this plot, and honestly Im terrible with words, so this is not a long review, just to show support and gratitude for you countinue XD

Looking forward to read the next update:)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
So far it's amazing! Love your story! Hate this Saki person :( ugh I do hope she dies or something worse lol and this Sasusakuita is like driving me crazy ! 3 I love it ! Aha there's a part of me that wishes sasusaku back but there's another part of me that wants itasaku ahah but any who congratulations on your work !
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
I really think that I need to apologize for my last review. I should really learn to finish things before jumping to conclusions haha. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well written this entire story is, which just seems to guilt me even more. Well anyway, sorry for assuming and what not. I love the story and I might even make an account to follow it.
loveitasakuxx chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
True to your words.. Update in 2days.. Loved it..

The best was d training of sakura.. And nagato showing her everythn.. What he's up to..

Update soonnn.. _
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
I'm not exactly sure how to feel anout this story. I love all stories with Sakura and the Akatsuki, because well, how can you not? But assuming that Sakura is eventually going to be paired with Itachi, (I'm only going by the Sakura and Itachi tag mind you) it feels almost like Sakura has an Uchiha fetish, especially considering how she was dating Sasuke prior to her "death". Anyways, I actually love how you aren't making Sakura flock to the Akatsuki right away and how she decides to move to Sound. Right now, the thing I'm most looking forward to is the sweet, sweet taste of karma. I, like all others, completely and utterly despise Saki and can't help but look forwards to her future pain and suffering.
angel897 chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
enjoyable ending to read would love to read more of this story
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
Wow. It's been awhile since I last saw this being updated. I'm not going to lie, I was a little bit shocked. Haha
Super excited to see this going in the Sakura becoming Oto Kage direction. I know your had your qualms with that. You were thinking about making Itachi the Kage, at least that's what I think you were wanting to go.
Anyways, fantastic seeing this in my email again. I look forward to the next update. :)
maxridelover chapter 19 . 8/1/2015