Reviews for New Sakura
irene chapter 19 . 11/1
Ok I cheated, while i was reading glasses this story and then seen an A/N about the sequels, I had time check them out . It was only supposed to be a peek but I ended up reading both the chapters in both sequels . Couldn't help it but hey as soon as I finished those , I came back to finish this one cause I really liked it ! I'm liked how it came out but a little sad how there wasn't any action against saki lol can someone just punch her already lol can't sasukes tell her off amount the lines of " I hate you, your so annoying, stay away from me, I will always love sakura and not you " lol . Anyway thank you for this story and I can't wait for updates on the sequels !
Cheshirewolf16 chapter 7 . 10/25
Make Sakura go back to the Leaf. Poor Sasuke
aragoto chapter 1 . 10/22
but then again i'm kinda disappointed at the fact that sakura just got beat down like that by some mere girl, she's not that weak anymoreeven if she was hurt, then she would've healed her injuries quickly (but then i'm guessing for the sake of the story it's what it is)
aragoto chapter 1 . 10/22
OMG THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I HATE SAKI ALREADY (very hardcore sasusaku shipper here) i saw "sasuke's girlfriendgot triggered LIKE SASUKE WOULD EVEN LOOK AT A GIRL LIKE HER /ok im sorry i'll continue reading/
Kaede Kayano chapter 19 . 10/19
THAT BITCH SAKI STILL NEEDS TO DIE
Where is Saki?
cathern.cain chapter 19 . 7/23
Loving this so much. I cannot wait to read the next part of this story.
For a second there I forgot which story this was and I read 15 clones as tier 15. I started flipping out like holy shit I thought this was rated T!
Well damn Saki. This horny bitch got her yandere game down pat.
I'm kinda hoping for Shikamaru to turn up out of nowhere, solve the case, and have everyone take turns stabbing Saki
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 5/9
AWSOME MOR CHAOTERS PLZZZZZZ
Teyona chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Thanks for the update!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
This fic is absplutely wonderful and intriguing :D i cant wait to read both sequels for this one! Im a big fan of Itachi, but your writing made me quite sympathetic toward Sasuke...a near impossible feat i might add lol. Great job!
jhian casey chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
i love gaasaku! heheh
though, you just mentioned how gaara thought of sakura, its still a moment for me.. hahah
and gaara-kun is certainly onto something!
(really, i hate how naruto and sasuke are so dumb in this fic..)
anyway, you also mentioned neji being fond of sakura..
and im definitely a nejisaku too! (hey! i'll take what i can about my shippings! hahah)

nice chap! thanks!;)
narutotwilight chapter 19 . 8/23/2015
loved it
are you going to continue?