Reviews for Shameless Developments
Calyptra chapter 11 . 2/5
It was an interesting story. I liked Alice so much in this one and would have been happy if they didn't treat her like that, but where would the drama be otherwise?
I actually loved the chemistry between Jasper and Bella and it was nice to see Jasper stealing her from Alice and not the other way around as it usually happens.
The incident with Peter well...menage a trois I get. It's cool if everyone is attracted to the other. but sharing? I didn't particularly like it, but it didn't bother me either.
Rosalie's point of view was fun

I enjoyed your writing style
wendy1969 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
You always do good.
BamaBabe chapter 11 . 1/26/2011
Cute, sweet, and hot. Thank you for sharing your story!
BamaBabe chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I think being mostly sober helped this a lot. They each knew what was going on and were committed to it. Nicely done... uh... again.
BamaBabe chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Damn! That was very hot.
BamaBabe chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
The bow ain't exactly pretty - there was a lot of hurt, but it's tied up and everyone is better off. Nicely done.
BamaBabe chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
Poor Alice
BamaBabe chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
Poor Alice!
BamaBabe chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
That was *hot*, but I wonder if Alice did that because she knows and needed to see it first hand. Or did she see it while they were all together.
BamaBabe chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Poor Alice!
BamaBabe chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm glad Bella has decided to do the right thing. I'm guessing that Alice knows something is off and is trying to keep Bella from leaving.
BamaBabe chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Poor Alice! Sweet, sexy Jasper/Bella - terrible timing.
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Nice pacing. The unfolding of each layer of attraction and friendship was brilliant. I feel so bad for Alice!
Sassyvampmama chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Good story
ColourmeCullen chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Loved his insist into peter.. and his parting sentiments were really touching. :)