Reviews for 15
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Yay! More! I cant wait for you to update, i love this story so much! Update soon, or i will explode *explodes* oops to late!
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
No! 14 Why! Well good chapter anyway... T.T 14! Wow you really surprised me with this chapter, and don't even get me started with the fight scene, that was...wow in a good way. After reading that i needed to write my fight scene in my story. But you did very well with this chapter not only with the chapter itself but how you did the paragraphs :) two thumbs up! Update soon or i will cry!
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Oh my zombies it's time for an extra long review! I love this story so far! You're doing really well! I really like 18 and 15 they're good characters. I can't wait to read more about the shadowpunks and the Golem Base. You've got me hooked! I also personally love how in the end you did the thing at the end of the chapter with all the characters! That was fun...'OOH! Shiney! ~BOM~' ha! that made me laugh so hard! Anyway my rant is done update soon!
Saya Moonshadow chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
If there's one thing I would suggest, it's to make more paragraphs. Every time someone begins to speak, a new paragraph should begin. The story is kind of hard to read because it's all one big block of text.
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
hey, i love this sory so you better update soon ok!
Yuki Hatashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
continue for the characters sem interesting!