Reviews for 15
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Yay! More! I cant wait for you to update, i love this story so much! Update soon, or i will explode *explodes* oops to late!
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 5 . 10/10/2009
No! 14 Why! Well good chapter anyway... T.T 14! Wow you really surprised me with this chapter, and don't even get me started with the fight scene, that in a good way. After reading that i needed to write my fight scene in my story. But you did very well with this chapter not only with the chapter itself but how you did the paragraphs :) two thumbs up! Update soon or i will cry!
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Oh my zombies it's time for an extra long review! I love this story so far! You're doing really well! I really like 18 and 15 they're good characters. I can't wait to read more about the shadowpunks and the Golem Base. You've got me hooked! I also personally love how in the end you did the thing at the end of the chapter with all the characters! That was fun...'OOH! Shiney! ~BOM~' ha! that made me laugh so hard! Anyway my rant is done update soon!
Saya Moonshadow chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
If there's one thing I would suggest, it's to make more paragraphs. Every time someone begins to speak, a new paragraph should begin. The story is kind of hard to read because it's all one big block of text.
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
hey, i love this sory so you better update soon ok!
Yuki Hatashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
continue for the characters sem interesting!