Reviews for Tales of a Wanderer
Jim chapter 6 . 7/3
Good story, different then some but same as all. I see as most that it follows the story of LotR but its to be expected. Who could out do that story?
fireworks700 chapter 6 . 6/1
This was absolutely fantastic. Well done.
stylo1 chapter 3 . 2/26
yawn it is like one long prophecy where words can only be understood after its done. harry becomes somewhat like a magic guide of wisdom speaks non sesential bs like some guru
1sunfun chapter 6 . 2/15
Good, interesting, nice and original story.
I couldnt stop reading it.
Sylphrena33 chapter 6 . 2/3
I love this, wonderful job. One of my favorite LotR crossovers. So many powerful emotions. Great character development. You did a wonderful job with this, thank you for writing it! I really enjoyed it. :)
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/22
Harry is right about Galadriel. Mendling witch always invaded people's minds.
LittleMeowMoo chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
The repetition of doom and boom actually got rather annoying and disrupted the reading flow. I ended up just glossing over the last half of the chapter. I get what you was trying to do but in the end it just ditracted from the story more then it added to it.

I do like the plot so I will continue reading, hopefully with no more boom and dooms.
pineapple-pancake chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
I have loved this story! thank you!
LoneReader101 chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
I thought this for would be different, instead harry is lead like a pawn in a chess game. Instead of avoiding the adventure like the title says he seeks it out and allows himself to be controlled without any thought of any kind. He bubbles along getting controlled by everyone and never acknowledges the truth, forgetting his hate of the elves and letting himself be controlled like Dumbledore did, never learning. Sometimes you hope for something a little more from characters then blindly following, never leading. Always controlled.
Nekohana chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
...the elves are a fair bunch, and they looked like Malfoys ehh ;D
Nekohana chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Now this! this is what I'm expecting when it's about someone suddenly appear in another world. Wandering around trying to find civilization without knowing anything.
I only have seen two others like this, except with OC instead.
baektobasics chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Okay, so this is, hands down, one of the best fics Ive ever read! Just the right balance of built up and battle, neither to longdrawn nor to undetailed, and your writing was just superb, it felt like an ancient but melodical voice whispered the story right into my ears and I had the entire sceneries laid before me coupled with an intense inclusion of different emotional vibes. This story is a masterpiece! Thank you so much!
mhdluqman chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
oh my god! never expected this story to be very good, but it turned out to be THAT GOOD! i love how you incorporate the music into the world, because we know that Eru and the Ainur created this world with music. it's very seamless and i can always imagine how beautiful the music is. and then Harry needs to relearn his magic through music first. how wonderful. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
It wasn't supposed to be this good! It just wraped so well! although I do wish a BAMF harry could return to his world. I think I would've hated it had you wrote it. Anyways I'm just rambling! I t was amazing! This may be a strange this to say but your story leaves me satisfied, not a lot of stories do that.
AddictedDucky chapter 1 . 6/4/2017