Reviews for The Prince And I
WretchedEscapist chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh gaaaaaawd that was hot. Good job.
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oooh, Bella went a little too far for Severus when she insulted Lily... ;D
Gangsta Aragorn 69 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Ooh, really nice story. Bellatrix is like the perfect mix of creepy and sexy. And I do love me some Snape/Bella :D ( Poor Roddy XD )
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hahaha lol.

"Bitch" Lol love Severus
JustMe-Liz chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
"I don't trust you either…Severus…" she said in a flippant, disdainful voice. Her voice lowered to a husky purr as she continued, looking at him through sooty eyelashes "…But I still want to fuck you."

Epic! I can actually hear their voices as I read their dialogue. Brilliant.
bellatrixomazing chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
wow this was really... wow. I read a story that had them mentioning a past and I just had to look up a bellatrix/snape story. this is definitely amazing. you have a lot of spelling mistakes though... really should proofread before you update. keep up the great story though. I love that you have them "together" in every chapter... makes the story that so much better. I'm glad you didn't make it just a one-shot... this is so much better.
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
this was one of my favorite scenes in the movie, i think helena really got bellatrix's character smack dab there.

I love this story! :D You wrote it really well!
Immortal Lovett chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
oh my! the 'fuck you' thing was...well you know how i feel about that! and you had the 'obviously' which was funny! so bella performing a lil teasing dance...well what can i say? wet knickers much? hehehehehehe and the roughness present in this chapter was v hot! noice job ;)
Lamia of the Dark chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
lol, poor Rodolphus :D
Lisbon92 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Wow, brill chapter!XD I loved the bit with McGonagall XP Can't wait for more! ! xoxo
Dark Mermaid chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Charmingly-Evil chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
lol 'cat got your tongue? 'not my tongue.' lol. you did a good job. bellatrix is so seductive. lol
Visenya Dayne chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Another lovely chapter! xD

Anxiously waiting for the next one .~
Lamia of the Dark chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Some spelling and grammar errors, you really should go back and proofread it...

That said, this was a great chapter. You should keep continuing this one :D
Immortal Lovett chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
fuck. fuckity fuck fuck! ok wtf? how did u manage this? i hated them as a pair.. until i read this chapter! like seriously the writing, descriptions and the motherfucking hot hot hot hot fucking sex! i absolutely lovett the when minerva walks in too! hot as! and the mental image of bella on the desk in nothing but stockings and stilettos.. oh my helena! you have twisted my arm! fuck me this is great bbz!