Reviews for Her Protector
anon chapter 19 . 7/14
Bella should tell him to swerve. -_-
anon chapter 17 . 7/14
Effing dumbass. Acting like a little middle schooler.
anon chapter 16 . 7/14
He thinks she was talking about him when she was talking about Newton in Alice's room and he overheard!
dorkycorky88 chapter 19 . 3/11
I LOVED Jasper and Edward both putting her corsage on her. Stupid Emmett and his ego.
mfaerie32 chapter 23 . 2/26
They should NOT be making her do things that make her so freakin' uncomfortable. As her friends, they should be taking her feelings into account. Would it have killed them to at least get her a one piece? Their lack of care for her feelings pisses me off a lot. ( Alice always has to have her way and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. (
mfaerie32 chapter 19 . 2/26
He should feel like as ass. That's what happens when you assume something and don't find out ALL the facts. I hope they make him suffer.
mfaerie32 chapter 15 . 2/26
Well I'm glad she stood up to Alice's Bella Barbie crap a bit and put her two cents worth in on what she was going to wear. That always annoyed the hell out of me. Alice never took her feelings into consideration...even for her own damn wedding. (
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 2/26
Alice got a bit bitchy there for a moment. I wanted to punch her. (
pegasus5406 chapter 45 . 11/13/2014
Wow, what a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it...thanks hon, for sharing this with us...bigg huggs. Peggy
ptl4ever419 chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
I love it, but I can't read about anything more bad happening to them so I'm gonna stop here. I'm just gonna remember them as having got over their trama not more happening. I love it and your writting style. Very well written. I just like them TOO much to see them get hurt again.
Khyharah chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
I usually don't read AH stories but this one intrigued me. I like how u had a few twists (Laurent!) and turns and every thing wasn't peechy right off the bat. Well written, I love the polyvore links on it profile, excellent work :)
Lalina92 chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
this is the best emmett/bella human story i've read
Liz 1974 chapter 37 . 1/13/2014
I don't feel bad thinking it was victoria she is normaly the bad guy and yes u shocked me I have read this before and loved it so if I repeat myself I'm sorry its been along time since I read it and just got it back so that's why I left the review hope u contact me with more of ur ff :)
Twilightlover1129 chapter 45 . 9/12/2013
You messed up Emmetts name in the last chapter. In the whole story his name has been Emmett Carlisle Cullen and in the last chapter you said Emmett DALE Cullen!
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
make sequel to this story PLEASE
1,189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »