Reviews for The Man In The Memory
jacklynvt11 chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
That was a beautiful ending to the chapter. Loved the action & suspense. Very well done. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
sweet psychologist chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
I really love how you allowed Parker to be the one who untied Booth-to be a part of the resolution. And, in the time of great fear, he never saw either Booth or Bren be fearful. You handled this one very well. Kudos.
corgimom chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Great story!
mendenbar chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
Rescue was just fine, but then I like corn.
mkpint chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
That was a great way to end that scene. I am now looking forword to some fluffy stuff.
hrhdana chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
omg, tense! pls write another quickly, u can do it!
Dani chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
OMG - epic cliff hanger - I have to know what happens next - update asap please! :)

Awesome job and thanks!
Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Let me start by simply saying, "WOW!"

I have just finished reading all of your Bones stories, including all that you have posted so far of The Man in the Memory, and this is my first pause to review.

In my humble opinion, you write some of the best fan fiction of ANY genre I have ever read. I love your less-is-more style of writing Brennan and Booth. You do a fabulous job of keeping them in character while giving insight into their secret and not-so-secret thoughts and feelings for each other. You express so much in the few, meaningful words you use, allowing the reader to "feel" as well as "see" the scenes you portray. I think sometimes, we writers tend to get too verbose in our efforts to create a well rounded and enjoyable piece of work. I admire your ability to keep it simple and wonderful.

Keep up the fantastic work, and please accept my humble praise! Kudos!

With much heartfelt and enthusiastic applause, from a loyal and devoted fan,

Lark
Aching Bones chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Hi there,

Oh gosh, I am glad you did not leave it there! They have a chance, all three of them...Knew it was Radick's son...He has a glorified memory of his father and of course seeing him die right in front of him did not do anything good for his mental state in the long run...I wonder how he ever learned that it was Booth out of all the possibilities...Knew that would be Booth's choice in the end...how could it be anything else?...I think Bones has a chance here of delaying Javor for a while...she has an uncanny sense of being able to rationalise with people, even given her social awkwardness...please let her be able to delay him long enough for help to come or Booth to do something...

Looking forward to more...

Ger
khalek-aeryn chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Ofcourse he was gonna say "me". Do we expect anything different from him?
IConcurVehemently chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Leaving your readers with a cliffhanger this large is cruel and unusual punishment!

Seriously, update like NOW!
Autumn Dae chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
dun dun dun

This was an awesome chapter, very well done, though sad nonetheless.

Update son.
sweet psychologist chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
please, PLEASE update soon! And PLEASE don't let Parker get emotionally traumatized by all this. I know Bren and Booth will and can get past this but I worry about Parker.

P.S. What choice did that scumbag expect Booth to make? Of course he would die to protect his son and his 'partner' (so much for that 'line' protecting them from badguys. It only kept them from each other!)
jacklynvt11 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
That was amazing. So good. Loved it. I did not expect those words coming out of Booth's mouth. I loved how you wrote communication between Booth & Brennan through their eyes and the messages that were being sent to protect Parker. I thought you did an excellent job on the last chapter, but this was outstanding. I cant wait for more. Keep it coming. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Just caught myself up on this fic (while I was supposed to be working on my DE course by the way) and I love it!

Oh Booth, what a hero. Could the man be any more perfect?

Wonderful chapter!