Reviews for The Man In The Memory
KEHC chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
LOVE IT! Can't wait for more! So well written, so dead-on with the characters...so suspenseful you're killing me!
NatesMama chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Oh yeah, I'm hooked! I love brave, protective Booth. :)
MadeOfStars chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Stunning chapter. Succinct, intense, sad. I love how Brennan figures out that he does really love her and how Angela provides a voice of reason in all the science. Sometimes you have to look at the big picture. The end just leaves me wanting more and soon, so hopefully you can update quickly!
GCatsPjs chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
Oh EM! you freaking slay me with these amazing cliffhangers. I can just see everything in my mind as you describe it, absolutely amazing! Thanks for putting it in the timeline for us, it's good to know where this 'episode' falls, and I am serious, my heart jumped into my throat when I read that 'me' at the end. You're holding me in suspenders here! Lol! Keep up the fantastic work!
vamplova55 chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
NO! I like this story. Please write more soon!
Autumn Dae chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Oh, awesome chapter. Totally excellent. Can't wait for an update!
khalek-aeryn chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
I hope your not leaving it there for long...it would be cruel to keep us waiting :(

Update soon! PLEASE!
MadeOfStars chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
I still had no idea about the identity of the bad guy, so any surprise is a good one. I can't wait to see how the squints figure out the location too. Good scene with Parker and Brennan. He would know knots. And I do read the disclaimers... Yours are consistently funny. I appreciate that little details. :) Now I just have to wait for updates like the rest of the readers...
MadeOfStars chapter 7 . 11/4/2009
More well written tension... Love the sweet A/H moment, feared for the prisoner being hurt, was touched by Brennan's concern. Good work, eliciting these emotional resposnes!
MadeOfStars chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
Interesting piece of character development for the boyish baddie... Not what I was expecting at all. I do believe that Booth would be so worried that he would miss that detail too. Still good team interaction. I liked Hodgins challenging him.
WhiteRose621 chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
I knew it! Update asap!
MadeOfStars chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Dialogue was in target in this one. Under the circumstances, it would feel forced and strained and tense, clipped. I am loving the flashes in time too, that really brings an emotional quality because these moments are so ethereal.
MadeOfStars chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
More intensity in this chapter. Again the formatting really makes the lines stand out. I am not sure if you meant to leave out the period here ("Just a moment") but it really works, creating a sense of hanging in the void, waiting, anticipating. Great job!
MadeOfStars chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Love the teasing from the other guys about his over-reaction and hte line "But only a little bit." Nice formatting in this one too. Makes important lines really stand out.
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »