Reviews for The Ends of the Earth: Seti Part Three
xLilly White chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I've never seen a fic with Seti's POV. God, i thought he was just some insensitive little piglett but I think i'm fallin in luv with the way you write him. No one seems to portray him in their fics, unless you count the little appearances here and there and the way everyone seems to hate him. Hell i hate him, but the way you made him wake up and look at his city and 'feel like a father to them all', and the way he just adores his two girls, i think you've converted me _

Now off to read Immy's point of view... *.*

winternight x
Ruse chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Nice look into Seti's mind. Makes me feel bad for him, which generally he's the evil one in least the ones I frequent, which color Imhotep in better light. ;) I really liked this, it was very well written and real, very real. Portrays him as more than just some unknown king as the movies, but as a human being. And God knows I liked seeing Ardeth included. ;D M.

At any rate, on to read Imhotep's thoughts. I have no doubt it will be as wonderful as these! :) Great work!
ellbee chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
What a refreshing point of view. Nothing in either movie ever made Seti out to be evil, and I have never thought he was. It's good to see him portrayed as simply a product of his time and circumstances, and not loaded down with modern values and turned into a monster. -Ell
RedLady chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Beautiful! That's all I'm saying. I'm glad you thought of this. Did you do any research on Egyptian life during this time period or did you make it all up? I'm just curious. : )

I'd like to write more serious stories but I know zip/nothing about the traditions and life styles about the times dealing with pharoahs, his children, wives and mistresses, slaves, and guards.
Nile Blossom chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I like how you're doing this in all the the point of views. All Ancient Egyptian stories are cool. )
KatieScarlet chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
It takes a lot to make me feel sympathy for Seti, since I'm such a huge Immy/Anck fan, but this was very well done! I'm also hesitant about fics that impose Western ideas of monogamy onto Pharaohs, but, again, this was so well done I can forgive the historical snag. Yes, Pharaohs tended to have a bevy of wives and mistresses, but they usually had a "Great Royal Wife" who was their favorite-the main squeeze, so to speak. So with that in mind, I can see Seti reacting this way. The line, "It seems impossible that she is a person with her own dreams and desires, although on some level I know she must be" is great. It shows he's human yet still totally out of touch with Anck-su-Namun's true feelings. Very well-written fic. *thumbs up*
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Beautiful story!

Interesting to read a story that is told from the Pharaohs Point of view...
Mommints chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Fantastic...moving...I enjoyed the narrative from Seti's POV, especially when he greets the rising sun each morning. Now all I have to do is find the time to read the rest of your series...;-)