Reviews for Darkest Before the Dawn
DeltaMLP chapter 31 . 1/15
I feel vaguely guilty for hoping that it was going to be worse, I was kind of hoping that it would be her "fault" more directly or something so that way there would be more justification for her suicide. Although the more I think of it, the more I think that this is definitely enough. This is a well written story.
jk chapter 29 . 12/14/2015
LOL bella is so stupid. She wants to die right? but she has a panic attack when shes threatened?

That makes no sense. Wouldn't she be like "bring in on that's what I want anyway"
but no not this pathetic bella you've created...I feel bad for Edward having pulled the short mate stick!
jk chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
so bella was obviously punished when she was "bad"...shes repeats that little mantra about how she was bad and did bad things...yet she still begs not be hurt when she obviously knows its coming...I doubt begging helped her in the past so why beg at all? why not man up ya know? why not fight back? why be a pathetic weak pussy?
I mean think about it, if she was ALWAYS punished then I don't see her begging not to be hurt ya know? like she'd be resigned to the fact she was about to get hit not freaking out.
jk chapter 25 . 12/14/2015
I don't know how ive survived 25 chapters of this whiny bullshit...like anyone fucking cares what bella eats or what fuckin movie they watch...BORING!

and lets talk about bella and her non personality...I don't understand how anyone likes her cause lets be real here...theres not much to like cause its like shes barely a person and I don't mean the pathetic "broken" bullshit
jk chapter 22 . 12/14/2015
so heres what I just cant relate too...why does bella have such a hard time talking about what happened to her? why not be like this really fucked up dude did some fucked up shit to me...I don't get why she hides, and wants to die and shit.
I'm not one to hide shit or hide from shit and I have no problem talking about stuff so its just really hard for me to understand someone that lets a fucked up ordeal "break" her. I'd think if you were beat hard it would make you more resiliant for future beatings not cowar in a corner and cry like a bitch
jk chapter 19 . 12/13/2015
bellas just a little attention whore huh...cause if she really wanted to kill herself she would just do it. But she had ALL the cullens come over to her house just so she could ask alice not to look at her future? Yaaaa attention seeking much...look at me look at me. Desparate bitch
Twilight-Survivor chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
I don't review often since I am always far to obsessed with the story and seeing what comes next but your story is so well written and is so unique. Most stories like this make it clear what happened in detail to Bella and then you watch as she heals but the mystery of Bella through Edwards eyes is far more interesting. As I read this story I feel as if I AM Edward, feeling the same emotions he feels and in my eyes that means it's an excellent story more then worth of me taking a minute before the next chapter to comment on it. From a survivor, I want to Thank you for not only writing an excellent story but also for providing an honest and real image of the aftermath of being a survivor.
AaronD1 chapter 51 . 10/17/2015
Awesome! Started reading and could not stop. The only thing I would have changed is that they would have had Renesmee.
alextraviolet chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Loving this story, happyi saw it. Fun to read on a rainy day
Lizzard43 chapter 51 . 4/24/2015
I enjoyed reading your story. In fact I lost sleep because I didn't want to put it down.

I did have one problem tho. Bella's insomnia didn't help my insomnia one bit. Lol. I had trouble going to sleep and staying asleep. No nightmares, thank goodness but not more than 3hrs at a time. Which was good and bad cuz I would stay to read when I woke up. Then start to fall asleep, leaving me with more cliffies cuz I dozed off in the middle of the chapter.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 51 . 1/14/2015
I'm glad things worked out. I was surprised that you never mentioned that all her terrible scars were gone in the change. I kept waiting for that.
akane-cardcaptor chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
Wow this is so slow! 10 chapters for Bella and Edward to meet...I just hope it worth the waiting...
Marliarna chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
Enjoying this story and sorry I've missed out on "asking Edward" a question. Here's mine anyway: Edward believes he's damned, but does he not realize that if Bella committed suicide she would be damned as well? Last I checked, most if not all Christian denominations consider suicide to be a mortal sin. When I was in my teens, I did contemplate that, but my mother (a Catholic) dissuaded me from it by saying that a person who commits suicide remains in that state of pain in the afterlife. I don't necessarily believe in an afterlife, but over the decades, I have come to believe that it's a hell of a thing to do to people who love you.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 28 . 10/25/2014
He DIDN'T follow her?! Maybe he was following Bella's request, but...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
Well, you and the Twitter gals are evil
2,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »