Reviews for Apocalypse of the Soul
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So heart breaking but a lovely story. _
linny94 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh... It's just like Sam to leave a heart-breaking goodbye letter on his laptop for Dean and Bobby. And, of course, he would stay around for a while to see how they would do without him.

I think you captured Sam's character flawlessly. And that letter... I can so perfectly imagine Sam saying those words. I wrote my own deathfic on here, and I had a lot of trouble with trying to capture Sam's essence, but you managed to do it greatly. Fantastic job. :)
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Lovely!
Ennee Gray chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hi. Remember me? On LJ? SPNstoryfinders?

Anyway. I did like your story, even though I'm not much of a fan of permanent-death!fics.

Your characterizations IMHO were accurate and the bond you describe between boys and Bobby is typical family and sweet which makes me glad that I read your story only now, since it took me about 2 years to get used to/accept Bobby as part of the show universe :)

I'm glad you let Dean and Bobby move on and live, since, realistically, I consider them both to be characters more proficient in self-destruction.

Overall, your story is a nice death!fic with an arguably happy!ending, well, at least a peaceful and resolved end :)
SeaKat chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like this. The letter to Dean was simple, with just enough schmoop to really seem like Sam wrote it, but not so chick-flicky that Dean would (as he usually does when faced with strong emotions)cross the line from being touched to being angry.

The story came full circle and hit almost every emotion possible. I have two questions: 1. What did Dean have of Sam's that tied him there? Was it the bracelet or the amulet that was given on Christmas? the ring? 2. What did Bobby's letter say?

I am always one to want to know more when I find a story that I don't want to end. I think this is a really good one, my dear! Bravo!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was so beautiful and so very sad.

It broke my heart and still mended it back together again.

Wonderful work.
Shannz chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I find these kind of fics hard to read and this was no exception. It was lovely, but bittersweet. I love that Sam got to say goodbye. I love that Dean got to read in his own words how much Sam loved and appreciated him. I love that you ended on a positive note.

One observation...Where's John? :D

This was wonderfully done, truly, it just felt like one person was missing. I told you I had a soft spot for that man :)

You write beautifully and should have so many more reviews than you do. I'm glad I read this.

-shan
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Damn, how I love these stories. You had me sobbing all the way through, beautifully written, dead on characterization and just an overall amazing and touching piece. The letter killed me, just so very Sam like, and the detail about the picture, every aspect really pulled this piece into a wonderful little gem, thank you for sharing.
DeansVixen7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
OMG! That story was beautiful, heart breakng, and a real tear jerker. It made me cry. I cried when I read Sam's letter to Dean, and then again when Mary and Jess came for Sam. This story touch my heart and it was really amazing. Great job! I loved it!
Debbie Summers chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wonderfully written alternative plot involving Sam and Dean of the TV Show Supernatural...A heart wrenching story that vividly brings Sam and Dean to life in such a fashion, that you are there with them every step of the way...The author has a wonderful style and grasp of the two characters and I look forward to reading more of her stuff.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oh Kady, you broke my heart with this one but in a good way!