Reviews for Mahoranma
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 9 . 8/18
And thus the Spirit King was the Life Maker, and also went by Al-Hazard a few millenia back.
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 8 . 8/18
Ghosts can live off of ambient magic, like at Hogwarts?
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 1 . 8/17
She doesn't even realize shes learning magic, does she.
eliteshadow chapter 12 . 7/23
please update and post more chapters soon i and many others would love to read more!
LightnigJack chapter 12 . 6/1
all the omakes made my laugh so bloody hard! XD
Durmir chapter 12 . 1/24
With very few exceptions I found this story to be absolutely awesome. A moody mentally unstable Ranma and till she got super murdery was very believable. Fun to read wish there was more.
java.util.NullRanmaException chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
Please continue this story! It is one of my favorite Ranma-chan stories.
Reymen chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
I really like what you have done with Ranma. Bad as doctor is cool. I really hope you continue this story.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MASTERPIECE!
Reymen chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
I like how you simply made Ranma able to use a reality marble from Fate/stay night.
nakrithedemon chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
i really love this version of ranma and can only hope you write more of this sometime
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
And here's the problem with so many Ranma/Mahora fics. Ranma as a servant in a pactio just doesn't work. It goes completely against everything the character stands for. Too bad. It might have been a decent fic but not after this fuckup.
Grizzmon chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
Well, this was amusing.
Grizzmon chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
Ah, this is hilarious.
Grizzmon chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
Well, she has a killer doll, a soul sucking sword, and a Soul-Cutter Sword; she doesn't know the name off, this is gonna be fun.