Reviews for Mahoranma
edmantgoog chapter 12 . 9/13/2020
i need more!
Mernom chapter 12 . 3/5/2020
You did a fine job navigating the fine line between 'new character? Nothing f*cling changed' and 'Canon? What's that?'. Mainly by leaving Canon to tick in the background while the POV character does their own thing.
Funny, as usual. Interesting twists, as usual.
The only bad thing is the despair of how long this profile was inactive.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2019
this is a great story and you should continue it
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2018
Noooo, it can't end here.
But I pretty much have that reaction to every single one of your stories.
So thank you for sharing at least this much.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2018
... If we give you more ideas can we expect more chapters like this?

Either way, thank you for sharing.
Mr. Haziq chapter 12 . 5/2/2018
A great shame this hasn't been updated in such a while. I'd say this is the only female Ranma fic I like.
ringlhach chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
Reading this now, from after the end of “Bleach,” there’s just so damn much potential in that conversation between Ranma and Kagami. I don’t really know or care if you were trying to mirror Ichigo’s condition- I remember feeling pretty sure that you were, back before the Zangetsu Is a Special Snowflake reveal- but now, looking at the dichotomy between Ranma and either the Vizored or the Arrancars, there’s still so many ways that this could have gone.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2017
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2017
This is pure gold.
I laughed so hard.
thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2017
Too bad Captains have half their strength sealed away when they are in the normal world and too bad they are not allowed to use bankai, even in the seireitei itself.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2017
I realize you probably got them from their actual home universe but I can't help it.
You read 'Guardian' and 'Millenium' by Black Dragon6.
You must be with Deth, Doom, Seras and even Fran from 'Big Human on Campus'.
I refuse to believe otherwise.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
This turned out a lot better than I expected. I'd like to see more of it.
antoninjohn chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
Empress maybe
antoninjohn chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
very nice, I am looking forward to the dinner date
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 9 . 8/18/2016
And thus the Spirit King was the Life Maker, and also went by Al-Hazard a few millenia back.