Reviews for Mahoranma
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 12 . 5/28/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it. This is awesome. I can't wait to read more of it. So demented. The tentacle Omake for Ranma's arm was hilarious. Kenpachi in love... I don't even know what to say to that. Ranma's infiltration of Soul Society was interesting in its own right, especially for Ranma. Large amounts of luck. Well, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see more.
Yo chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Probable spelling mistake here:

"Heh. Looks like I've drug you into a bit of a mess, Rainyday"

Should be "dragged"?

Excellent story! Please don't drop it. :)
colin chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
This is probably my favorite Ranma story just like "ARSENAL" is my favorite Evangelion story. But no matter how many times I read this I still love it. Ranma's attitude twards violence is funny and Zero is funny as hell. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Salamandara chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Heh,

You're a clever one. Disguising your OC/Author Insert/Mary Sue as a "real" character until the reader is too hooked to care...

Keep up the good work. ;)
extrafool chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
lol
rifri98a chapter 12 . 5/10/2010
Heh, I look forward to the possibility of a Phoenix Wright (Ace attorney, for those who didn't know what that was and didn't google it), especially if ends up with after Ranma has been declared "NOT GUILTY" of a murder, she ends up realising as she is parting with Wright in standard Defendant style that Yes, she actually DID kill the victim, but did so merely on a reflex or without real thought, the complex mystery and the "caught" real murder actually having been someone that had JUST been about to perform the murder of the person she killed by accident.

Oh, and: Good story, hope to see more soon.
Jorlem chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Out of curiosity, I was wondering have you ever considered Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles as a possible cross for this?
Nadrek chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
As always, this is a wonderful fanfic, creative and entertaining. Zero is a great bit part (in particular, being upset at Ranma's face).

Ranma's putting Zero off-limits to Mayuri was well done; though if Zero is in any part a trap, Ranma's falling into it.

I like the emphasis on 'Well, the Fourth is seen to suck, but actually learning medicine and anatomy can be quite practical indeed'.

As always, apparently, Ranma is building a power base. Kenpachi both is infatuated with him and is in debt to him for the trip to his spirit world. Mayuri may be adopting him, and he's well known on his (and his stapler's) own merits.

Ranma's 'taunting' his student in the presence of his nominal superior was very well done.

The ShundoShunpo speed technique at this point needs to be used with some vertical component to be really useful, since we already know Ranma knows how to take a terminal velocity fall. It's effectively very useful, if energy-inefficent, strategic movement. Mastery would all its use tactically.

Can Ranma teach the bio-roids any of those techniques? If nothing else, it's a quick messenger/support technique if it can also learn to land safely.

Thank you again for writing this!
EspyLacopa chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
It's kinda sad. . .but I'm not sure Fate IS the uber-end-boss of the Negima story. Evangeline kinda curb stomps him, remember?

Kinda sad though just how freakin' powerful the Negi has been getting though.

Would love to see a fight between Ranma and Rakan though. Ranma would likely end up losing of course. It IS Rakan after all. And to then see Negi fight the guy to a draw? Heh, that'll really mess up Ranma.
EMT chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
One of the best Ranma stories I've ever read, also, I think all 3 scenes would be worth adding. Just, you know, not all at once .

Keep up the awesome work.

p.s. some of the best laughs I've had are from this.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Great story so far. A little rough on the initial setup for Ranma's locked curse and positioning at Mahora, but aside from that, excellent.
ranma hibiki chapter 12 . 3/24/2010
not to many X-overs in this fic so kept to a very manageable and PLAUSIBLE levels..heck, your even able to keep the plot which is nice.

better then a ranma/SM/yugi-oh/3X3 eyes/"as much random crap as the author can find multiple crossover" for sure

my thoughts on mayuri and kenpachi respectively are "did NOT see that coming, so what if ranma wants ta go back to the human world?" and "now that is one dedicated guy..er gal...cant wait till the next captains meeting *evil grin*"
Ranryuujin Omega chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
...Mayuri wanting to adopt Ranma was bloody brilliant! I had never thought of that admittedly twisted possibility. Kudos to you, Reaper.

Just a suggestion though: maybe you could mix up both Negima and Bleach together much more closely and thoroughly for more chaos and more hijinks with the insanity? :D
coyote black chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
love it

but please don't add more crossovers

there are a lot allready and if you add more the detail of the other ones will suffer

so please don't

other wise please keep up the good work

ja ne
FaeRakhasa chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
I liked the mad Ranma of the first chapters, but I was sure my enjoyment would not last -while I quite like dark protagonists, I simply cannot stand evil ones.

Luckily, she soon began to show flashes of her inner goodnes. Or something. Well done.

And her time on fourth division has been simply wonderful. Beware the evil healer! She will leave you better than before... but you will wish to have simply stayed injured.

And somehow my favorite omake was the fourth... Why do I get the impression thna Ranma is slowly changin from "I am terrotizing the half-pint mage because I HATE the little bastard" to "I am terrorizing the half-pint mage because I enjoy seeing him twitch... AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINNK YOU ARE DOING? I AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO HURT HIM!"
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »