Reviews for Mahoranma
cko2 chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
That is one very fucked up ranma for sure. Funny in some ways while being a little fucked in the head. The doll is amusing and her being into the whole learm anything is funny. Hanging out with members of mad science is fun. There is one thing I can not figure out all, just how old id ranma anyway and how did she get the money to take care of herself since genma cut her off anyway?
Spica75 chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
You really should try to continue this story. Sooo much potential.
Coranas chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Once again, I have found myself re-reading this.

Wonderful.
Zelara chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Considering what we have learned about Unohana since you wrote this, Ranma would actually fit in Fourth Division terrifyingly well.

Also, if you walk around with your eyes mostly closed all of the time, you're going to miss little things like a spiritual weakling moving waaay faster than she ought, I suppose.
fellow chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Epic.
fellow chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Awesome.
Windle chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Wow! This fic is just so psychotically fun! I've enjoyed this way more than your last two quests. Having a protagonist unfettered by morality, with wit, malice, and a craving for power? Can't describe how much this makes me smile.

Even if it's been a few years, I'm still hoping for your return to this; I'm willing to grovel for an update to this delicious fic.
solitare chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I would love to see this Ranma summoned by Louise from Familiar of Zero. She would be summoned to a world where mages rule and bound as the familiar of one of them against her will. She would go insane! Her murderous rampage would become legendary.
Treant Balewood chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Thanks for writing all this it was great fun I hope you get back to writing it because I was really enjoying the bleach chapters... well actually I was enjoying the whole thing but the point is I liked this. So erm.. Thanks for writing!
Treant Balewood chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
This chapter reduced me to tears... from laughing so hard the mental picture of Ranma holding that severed arm behind her back and those next couple paragraphs I just couldn't stop laughing.
Treant Balewood chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
Wouldn't the scars only be on Ranma's spirit form anyway, why would they matter much?
Treant Balewood chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I've been really enjoying this fanfic, and I absolutely adore your Zazie funny thing tho I think that I've already seen more of her in this chapter than in the all other negima fic and xover's combined sad really.
Racke chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
This-... This fic makes me laugh waaay harder than I expected when I started reading it.

The complete Sociopath!Ranma, mixed with Chachazero's blood-thirst, added onto a partnership with an Evangeline that still doesn't quite get along with Negi, multiplied by Ranma's fanatical hatred for magic, and spiced up with Kenpachi falling in love? Oh god, it's like... this fic is everything I could have ever wanted. *sniff* It's so beautiful.
shugokage chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Amazing story and great concept!
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Only now, two(?) years later do I get the Guardian reference.
Also, thanks for the Franken-Fran reference. You got me into my all time favorite manga!
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »