Reviews for Mahoranma
Bree R chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Very good start to a story! Was very enjoyable indeed and should be a really interesting read. Can't wait to see the next chapter, thanks for sharing it.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
awesome beginning.

I feel sorry for Ranma, though.

Anywho, it's nice to see Negi from someone like your Ranma. It is very different.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Quite an interesting twist. But, remember, Chisame initially didn't liked him. Now, a question: what's Ranma relationship with Haruna?
KeiGinya chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Like the beginning - never seen it before even though it'd make sense. Which is probably why I've never seen it before.

Did not like Ranma's personality, though I DO get it. I think it's just a bit too much Ryouga-like to me. You know, instead of hating Ranma the hates on magic. The thing that probably messed with my meshing with the idea that this is an ANGRY!Ranma is probably the fact she's making good grades. The bad part of Ranma, and the cause of his one-track mind, is usually because he's not smart. :shrugs:

Whatever, as long as this lightens up a bit. Or there's a bit more humor because... well, durh, it's Ranma 1/5 and Negima! D:
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
cool am in love with this story
davidt6345 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I like it! And I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
741 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50