Reviews for Stealing You
Jo chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Too OOC! Stockholm syndrome.

Dissappointed with this. Your work is usually great!
Kat chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
I know I'm reviewing three years after the fact but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed your story! The only bit that bothered me was the ending in the police office. This whole thing is classic Stockholm syndrome and her telling the cops "it started out as a kidnapping but its okay cause I love him now" would have put Mort behind bars and her in serious therapy. But thats just me being picky.
Like I said, I really did enjoy it. Very well written!
Estelle Lumene chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
I had fun reading this story! Wow! I felt such a spector of emotions while I read it. This story is sooo... I don't know, this story is a lot of things! I love Ellie, I love the way you portrayed Mort, I love the plot, the way you wrote. I want more! More stories with such plot - so cute, at times horrifying, romantic, sad, tense and light! Especially this "Because you're my home." Oh my... You made me cry.
But I wonder, who did it to Isabel? Was it him? Was it Shooter? Or was it coinsidience? Did Isabel cross someone's way? Hmmm... I hope Ellie will recover, I mean, she is not supposed to stay in wheelchair? But, even though, you made it that way that I'm sure about them being together and not afraid for Ellie and Mort being alone and lonely)))
Thank you!
lazymazy chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
This story is good!
Hmmm i wonder if Shooter is back?..
lazymazy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
at first i was like daww far away crushing! XD
then i was like wtf Mort?! trying people up no no no *shakes my head*
This shall be an interesting story to read..
liberty jane chapter 26 . 7/10/2012
I need to watch this film! GAH.
Raven Kuran chapter 26 . 6/8/2012
This was such a great story. I loved how Mort's relationship with Eleanor had developed. And the ending of this was so romantic. Keep writing amazing stories.
Raven Kuran chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
This is a pretty interesting story
outsidedreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
You have a real gift for writing, a lot of the fanfics on here you can tell are not written by 'professionals', but I've noticed with your stories it actually feels like I've gone out and bought an actual book! I love 'stealing you' - it's so compelling and beautifully written. It would definitely be one of my favourite books had it ever been published. ;) Keep writing!
MingMing-Chan chapter 26 . 6/6/2011
My honest opinion after reading this story was "OH MY GOD I WANT TO BE KIDNAPPED BY MORT"

ahahahaha is that a weird thing? :3 anyhoo another story well written~
nightwalker21492 chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
ahh! i loved this story! 3
nightwalker21492 chapter 18 . 1/27/2011
about time she said it! lol great chapter.
nightwalker21492 chapter 14 . 1/27/2011
y would he bother locking her in if she cant walk? lol wonderful story so far. 3
nightwalker21492 chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
damn phone call. lol
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 26 . 1/26/2011
I loved this story! It was great! :) One question, though. Would Mort ever have let her go if she didn't fall in love with him?