Reviews for Prisoner Paper Plane
Wisteria Blossom chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Umm, this is from a Vocaloid song... And you didn't credit them.
SeeingXxViolet chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Wow TT I love this. It shows how a simple yet original plot can be so powerful. Some bits seemed a little vague, but it was still beautiful, I love it :')
Honey Lay chapter 1 . 5/4/2010

I can't. I simply just can't. I really can't.

My heart will never stop crying because of this one. Our Great Kazorashi-sama, how do you do it? You're too good at writing!
I love you as a cookie I want to befriend!

This story conveyed a lot. It.. It's just like a heartfelt testimonial about cubic zirconia, except thatt.. except that this really had so much feeling in it. I can't even do anything like this.

By the way, you have some grammar and spelling corrections albeit it was still a good story.

What were you feeling when you wrote this? It had expanded feeling of heartbreaking angst, really.
NanaYuki-tan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hua...This the best and most saddest KuKade ever! You fics are the best! :D Please update the other Kukade fics of yours! Ive read them all literelly waiting for you to update xD.

But if you're that busy I'll wait :)
Chika Hoshi chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
They died...but at least they're together. I guess the title describles that they're no longer prisoners, using paper planes...but I never understand how they met and got to where they were. So I couldn't comphrend (can't spell) it well. :/
xoBitterSweetox chapter 3 . 9/24/2009 I was so near to tears at the end! It had such beautiful peace and harmony! I could just feel the vibe between them and how they felt! It felt so wonderful!
Chika Hoshi chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I'm sorta confused...but I still like it!
soccergirl56 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
wow! THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING! I LOVED THIS! he he he, i kinna got carried away there. XD! great story!
xoBitterSweetox chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
T-This story is just getting even sadder and sadder as you continue! *cries an ocean* Uwah!
soccergirl56 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
o! i get it now! they both died! and ikuto is her father? and he killed her love of her life? thats wrong! but still good and sad. i loved it! i wonder if they are gonna c each other in heaven. UPDATE SOON!
xoBitterSweetox chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
U-Uwah...this chapter was so sad...;~; update soon!
soccergirl56 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
did kuukai die? are u continuing this. i liked this chapter. but one question 4 ya, what did kuukai do to get into jail?
someone chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
ah, sweet. Is this based on the vocaloid song kami hikoki?
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wondering how Kuukai got in there the first time and Nadeshiko meeting Kuukai I shall wait! *sits and stares*

Chika H.~