Reviews for The Right Choice
Stupendous :)
tebs chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
love this. 3
xXHatchiXx chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is how the whole serie should have ended...beautiful and sweet, a REAL Happy-Ending! Loved it!
UCLAisinLosAngelesxo chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
oh geeze, here you go again creating another masterpiece

lookingatthehorizon chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love it!

Is there coming another chapter? ;o

I hope so *_*
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is so good! I think you have Jacob and Edward perfectly in character. And I loved how Alice realized Bella had decided to choose Jacob when her future disappeared. Very well done.
Innominepatris chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Sorry the review fro 'i' was I!
i chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I feel I am getting to know your characters too well! Time to write about something new!Great work though - don't misunderstand me! Why don't you get your characters to grapple with a real moral issue eg euthanasia or abortion or in the case of the werewolf something like animal rights!
Talise Lovela chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Loved it! Sometimes I wish that Bella had chosen Jacob... but then i remember what happened in New Moon, and I sigh and give that up.

Gosh, I need to write something other than reviews.
leaningtowardsjacob chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
LOVED IT! Jacob deserves the happily ever after. I loved the family aspect of it and the realization of her actually wanting to have a life and family. Well done!
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aw, this was the sweetest thing I have EVER read...

:) Your writing is perfect
SecondSunrise chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
AW! I LOVE IT! YAY. Team Jacob! Very nice... Fluffy... Cute... Perfect... Amazing... Well, as usual, I could say.
Violet Eliot chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Exactly how Bella's life should have ended up. Again, beautiful, emotional story. You're an excellent writer.