Reviews for A Better Place to Be
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hi there!

Given the pairing I was totes expecting a J/B lemon, but you had me fooled :) Yet the pairing is very appropriate, by their conversation they're closer than J/A and probably will be... open ending... ;)

Not-so-perfect Bella was nice for a change.

Enjoyed it a lot, thanks for sharing
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved it!
Miss.Allie13 chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Wow. I am speechless. This story is beautiful. When the contest is done you should definitely turn it into a story. You have talent.
xXRockPinkHeartzXx chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
THAT IS SO LOVELY! 5/5 STARS!
naari16 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Wow. I'm...blown away. I'm fucking speechless. This has got to be one of the most...insightful, meaningful, and...depthful stories ihave ever read,including stories longer than one chapter. This is just...phenomenal. I love it. Please, after the contest's over, continue this story! With your talent...this story could probably reach over 10,0 reviews, which I really hope you get, because your writing should not go unappreciated. I love your writing, and I hope to see more of it in the future!
starfish422 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
GULP. BB, this was so sweet and heartbreaking. xoxo Beautifully-done.
miska de cat chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
good luck!
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh wow! That was awesome! I hope you continue it. And I am nearly desperate to hear more of her story too. Excellent work!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great story. You leaving it there or do you plan to do something else with it after the contest.

Thanks for sharing your writing and best of luck in the contest.
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Very moving and sweet. I really liked it. I am slowly becoming more of a Jasper fan. Stories like yours, lead me that way. Glad that you decided to write this and post it.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
One of the things I love about Harry Chapin's music is that it tells a fantastic story. What I love about this is that you took that fantastic story and made it even better. Thanks.
Gasaway Alley chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hello my sweets. I read this so fast that I didn't really get to appreciate it when it first hit my inbox. Now, I have re-read and truly got to savor this.

Love lost, love found. Listing, lonely and lovelorn. This story was so pretty and I hope that it does well.

Your painting of this reminds me of every little pub, hole in the wall bar, and lounge that caters to the needs of the lonely and heartbroken.

I'm glad that the two of them could come together. Seems like two points of candlelight uniting to become a bright shiny beacon to soothe and heal.

Great piece, BB. Great piece.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is a very beautiful story. I loved how you built it. I felt so bad for Bella, Jasper, and Alice. In this world, I hope they all find their happily ever after. I found this story very touching - it made me cry.
detroitangel chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was so elegantly done. Every minute detail had me immersed in the moment. What a sweet and sad story. A message to never give up hope.
roxymar chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
oh, she left him.

that was wonderfully writtin. you do such a wonderful job on angst and pain and comfort...great combo

well done beth!