Reviews for The NCIS Commandments
MeriSalope chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
very fun, these need to be etched in stone and placed on Tony's desk (so he can refer to them frequently... as needed)
Hmmm chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ok I laughed at all of these can you do some for other team members pweese?
Hmmm chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ok I laughed at all of these can you do some for other team members pweese?
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
"A/N: Gibbs. God? Hmm…. If Gibbs is God, he needs Commandments. (And now all I can think of is Gibbs as God, and Tony as Jesus, Ziva as Mary and McGee as the first disciple, Peter. I am so going to hell now)" - Hehehe (not at your going to hell, since I will most probably join you there but) at the originality of those thoughts. Who s ducky, Jimmy, Abby and the Director, then?

"3. Thou shalt not speak Jargon to thy Leader. Thou shalt speak Plain English or thou shalt be smited by a mighty Gibbs' Headslap. Thy Gibbs is a Marine. Not an MIT graduate." - Hehehe.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Love it! Totally love it!
1363797 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Very funny, I like your thinking

Keep typing
sangkutdalamfiksyen chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
#2 & #8 is perfect. Do not tempt fate when Tony's not around. lol.

Brilliant. Nuff Said.
Bella-with-the-blue-eyes chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This is hilarious huge NCIS fan. I was just watching it before I found your story.

Meg
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
*snerk, giggle, cackle* Oh, oh dear. This is too good. Good parody on the 10 commandments. Very amusing. Keep writing.

(P.S. I reviewed something of yours. Return the favor.)
Eternally knight chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore this! I love NCIS and my whole family watches it season by season! Thanks so much for this hilarious on-shot. I love it!
Kikide chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved this. I got a really good laugh from reading it. It about summarized everything perfectly!
FieryKie chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This has made my day after a cbs screwed the west coast over with the NCIS premiere. (It was suppose to come on at 8pm but apparently it was on at 7 and apparently it was a rerun...of course I learned it was a rerun after I nearly had a panic attack thank goodness for fellow NCIS watching friends and their mothers)

All these commandments are very true and should never be forgotten or disobeyed. "Or thou shalt be smited by a might Gibbs' Headslap"

Thanks for laugh!
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Odd but I liked number nine.
inthenameofgibbs chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
i like no. 9.

also, gibbs everything else

and tony lightning conductor. i think one of the writers is his ex.
Danicakate chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is wonderful. i was laughing the whole time.

i'm not sure about some of the grammar, though... thyyour. Thy Gibbsyour Gibbs... not quite sure if it works

But other than that, I LOVE IT!