Reviews for Godforsaken Memoirs
This was amazing!i love jasper so much and I definitely think that you should write the other section! Xx
Evelyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
That was great. You should definitely write more. I was really immersed In the story. Do continue to write.
Thatoneobsessedlinguist chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Please write more! Your attention to detail and the way you wrote this is just outstanding. :D
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
A great story. Very well written.
thinkofaugust chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It takes quite a lot for a story to get in my faves- and I'm not sure if you'll take this a a compliment but this just got faved for me!

Adore you're style!
horsejumper127 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I am defenitely interested in reading more! The way you characterized Jasper and Maria just seemed very natural and it was a pleasure to read. I hope you choose to continue this story.
Pixiestick-cc chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Okay, I finally sat down to read this. This fic is the first I've read of pre twilight pertaining to Jasper and I have to say it was very well written and the part with Maria begs for another chapter. I'm not sure if you intended on continuing this story, but if you do I'd love to read. You could even write up until he meets Alice. Just a thought.

Good job. I'm going to promote this on my twitter!
Lady Jane's Muse chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Overall I thought this was very well written. It works well as a one shot but there is a lot of potential for a continuation so I do hope you write more. ~LJ~