Reviews for Peter, or Why Wally's Metabolism is a Superpower
youcancallmedanger chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I love you wrapped it up pretty soon which is great because I don't like stories that are dragged out:)
waterfall13 chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
i really enjoyed your story and im glad yu didnt give up on it:) it was well written and fun to read. fantastic job!
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I read this on

It was good.

Good job.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
This was brilliant! please update soon! :D
Kate Wicker chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
OH MY GOOOOOOOOSH! THIS NEEEEEEDS TO BE CONTINUED! Like, for reals. I love this idea! And you've done a great job pulling me into the plot, I can't wait to find out what happens next! If you ever need encouragement, pm me and I will spam you with ENTHUSIASM!

Update soon?
MIM199 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
grrr, just grrrr.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Apparently I didn't notice this story when it first popped up, so I thought it was a new story (nice that's it's not BM/WW or SLASH!). I really enjoyed it! I love this story! But, it's not exactly in the "humor" category. This might be in the "drama or general" category... there's definitely drama. Either way, this is a great story and I hope you keep going! :D
Kyer chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
This is why pizza is bad for you. 0.0

Glad to see this is being continued and I'm hardly justified in throwing any 'late!' criticisms.. so...yeah. I can wait.

I dunno... iron seems so...weak. Even steel is stronger than iron and he's the Man of Steel. lol Platinum? Diamond?
MIM199 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
hey where is the rest, this was getting good. I like wally out of character.
bonnaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This story is good and I hope that you update soon.
Paineverlasting chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ok, so here's what I think should happen next:

Wally tries to get away but GL traps him in a bubble (hamster ball?) and Superman and GL take him up to the watchtower where they have to deal with a very crabby Wally(Boy, more detail SO should be used here) and somehow, some way, Hawkgirl should eat the pizza and attempts to kill Wally. Maybe this is how they figure out what is wrong with everyone?

Someone saves Wally, Batman knocks him out out of irritation and than his stomach after some point or another saves him from the pizza of evilness(BTW, pizzas are SO not meant to be evil. Making them so is just wrong on so many levels, lol.) and maybe and it turns out that the moments of confusion are caused by his Metabolism kicking in for a second before the evil pizza can take over again.

I honestly don't know where that came from. I would have said a crabby Superman, but that is beyond scary and no one would really notice if it where Batman, so... I went with her.

I honestly can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON
PrincessLillibet chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
yes, please continue! or we will never get to know who would want to contaminate pizza! or if petty arguments will go a step further..
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Yes, yes, yes please contiue. I haven't found many interesting stories on here lately. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
randomGreader chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I will truthfully say I havent even finished reading the whole thing yet - which I will soon get back into immediately after this XD - but that's how awesome this story is to me! The first few bits already made me wanna comment & urge you to NOT abandon this! This is so cool, I'm sqealing on the inside...
Kate chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
More! I love Wally West stories, there aren't enough in my opinion! It would be awesome if they had to chase him around, crazy speedster I hope you get some inspiration for this and write more!