Reviews for To Save My Love
Lillywhite1 chapter 18 . 3/10
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
jk chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
so what your really saying is that theres nothing special about bella...there are other girls out there that not only look just like but smell just like her too...I bet their prettier though right?

asshole
jk chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Edward WONT be selfish and take bellas soul...LOL yes its really selfish when bella is all begging for it...don't you mean Edward WONT give bella what she wants...hes being selfish by not giving her what she wants..

and really in FOUR MONTHS Edward couldn't catch up to Victoria? what a fucking pussy
k1942 chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
What with Jacob imprinting, this was a pretty good way to wrap up this story! You did a great job and I really enjoyed it!
k1942 chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
That was pretty heartbreaking, but her parents deserved that kind of goodbye. I wonder what happened to Jake and why he isn't there getting ready to go?
k1942 chapter 16 . 4/5/2016
That really did go very smoothly! Now for the dream visit to her dad and they will be ready to leave Forks.
k1942 chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
I suppose this is for the best, but it still makes me angry that Sam is so insistent!
k1942 chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
I wonder how long it will take Jacob to realize this is all happening whether he likes it or not? Actually, I thought Bella's idea wasn't that bad. It would give Charlie closure and if anyone can carry it off, Bella can!
k1942 chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Bella makes an amazing vampire, as usual and even saves her dad! It always ticks me off that the tribe wants the Cullens to take their newborn and leave! Who died and made them God?
k1942 chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
Truly Victoria should have listened to her better nature and skipped revenge and run off with Riley! He cared for her a whole lot more than James ever did!
k1942 chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Good old faithful Jacob, loyal to his Bella , even after she's a vampire! I was a bit surprised that Jake was so curious and that Edward satisfied that curiosity!
k1942 chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
This is cutting it too damn close! Victoria and her companion nearly did in poor human Bella! Thank God she wants forever with Edward!
k1942 chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
So, the wolves don't know where Bella is either? This is getting more and more mysterious! Where is the girl?
k1942 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
I now am very curious as to why Bella keeps running off from home! What is she looking for?
k1942 chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
Too bad Laurent is such a blabbermouth! Now Victoria has all the information she needs to come after Bella!