Reviews for Water girl
Dr. Ellie Sattler chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow! I love your stories! I read the whole series, but water girl has to be my favorite. Keep writing!
123567890987654567890-09876545 chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
I am a girl!:)I dont like Bella well that is puting it lightly.I whant to kill her chop her head off and put it on a stick and put it in the middel of my garden for every one to see!Cause thats not posable at least have Edward stay with Sydney.I will slap some one if U do if U dont have Sydny and Edward togever some random persons face will hurt and it will be your it will most likely be my sis i will get grounded that will be cause of u there!
SilverAnemone13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hey great story so far :)

Just wanted to remind you (if you write others stories that will take place in the past) that Carlisle wouldn't know the word ''Okay'' because it's 1700-something...

I thought you saw ''Lost in Austen''? When Amanda says ''Okay'' to Mr. Darcy he doesn't understand the word..

You might hear more little mistakes pointed out from me as I go on with the story. It's not that I wanna be naggy I just hate common mistakes in stories and when Authors forget the little details.
Laci Cullen chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
v.v i want more one of the endings made me cry, the first one. i broke down in tears at the thought of itall being a dreamof sorts and that she died at the end. I DONT WANT HER TO DIE! and i dont edward to be with bella 7.7 ~laughs evilly~ i dont like bella very much.~ whispers~ not at all.
WhatsYourProblemFewl chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
What does Sydney look like? I've always wondered that...
claire1805 chapter 21 . 10/25/2009
I have read all the chapters of your story 'The Water Girl' and is finding myself enjoying them very much. I like how you make Sydney the total opposite of Bella and how different her Edward is compared to Bella's. However, the present to future and vice versa are very confusing so I hope you can cut that out in your future stories to come. This story is nothing I have ever read before. It is amazing! I was on cloud nine and was literally doing a happy dance when I found out you will be doing a sequel for this story. I very hope that the Edward and Sydney will end up together! I have found Sydney to be very endearing as she got an attitude to die for and I will very much prefer to let Sydney obtain her piece happiness rather than Bella. You are indeed an awesome writer and please update soon! Thanks.

Regards

Claire
sweetypie15 chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
love the idea can't wait to read it
Sweet-Klaroline chapter 21 . 10/19/2009
Yaay x Congrats xx U should be proud. New power wind huh? AWESOME! hopes its not from the butt though :P JkJk xx Congrats again x
DesolateDreamer chapter 20 . 10/18/2009
Nice ;)

I am a girl - but of course guys must come on here too! Although it may vary with diffrent subjects - I always though of Twilight to be a girl thing.
sweetypie15 chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
exciting lol
ConspiratingYourDemise chapter 20 . 10/17/2009
I think a sequel will be nice!

Lots of love,

HOD
Sparklepire chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
Please, please more I love your story
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
Awsome!

Can't wait for the sequal!

Please write soon!

Great work!

!x~Frankie~x!
dracosfling chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
:D I love your theory about just girls coming onto fanfic. I think you are soo right. :)
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 20 . 10/16/2009
i'm a girl lol love your story cant wait for the sequal im glad you didnt just kill her off and make the whole story a near death experience.. well hope your weeks going good thats all i have to say so bye for now!