Reviews for Last Chance
ngregory763 chapter 6 . 7/15
Wow. This was so good I just sat on my couch for the last 3 hours reading the whole thing. You have both their personalities nailed and I loved the banter between them. I have a feeling I'll be blazing through your other works in the next couple days because I simply adore the way you hurt Dean...hmmmm. That probably makes me sound a little twisted but then again, I probably am.
Deano.winchster chapter 6 . 5/30
I have no words to describe it...was awesome cool...thanks !
mcchrist chapter 6 . 4/3
I got so involved in this one early one afternoon and it so grabbed my attention and my desire to stay with it that I blew off a whole Sunday and a wee bit into Monday before I finished it. It was riveting. I love mystery and horror and when they are woven together in a story, I’m in heaven. “Last Chance” initially fulfilled my expectations with just that bare minimum, but add Sam and Dean, a lot of hurt/comfort , a generous infusion of the ‘brotherly’ banter and humor, WOW I knew my day (s) was committed to YOU and this story. I’m kinda glad I found this after you had finished it as I would have been in a tither had I had to wait for each chapter. Loved this story. You captured the relationship perfectly. I see that your writing has won a few awards, congratulations! They are certainly well earned. Since you have a few offerings, looks like I will be on your doorstep until I finish them all. I hope you have kept writing, because you certainly have a knack for capturing the ‘flavor of ‘Supernatural’, Sam and Dean (most definitely Dean!) and all that make up their universe. Thank you for a great read. Nancy
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
I really loved your story, it was really well written and one of the best fanfictiions I have read in a while. I hope you have really good day and everything goes your way
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
I don't even know if you still come on this website anymore but I just want to tell you that this was great and I absolutely love me some Hurt!Dean and there is never enough of it to go around so I am really glad that I found your page. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Smart brother remarks about teddy bears too should always be ignored. Coldly and coolly ignored as if never heard.
DeanWinchesterPercyJackson chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
AWESOME
Shazza85 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Sorry baby, has plot , good plot!
pipinheart chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
I can say I loved this...Both of them were hurt and they manaqged to make it out.
BittersweetRemix chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Lol, your rants make me laugh so hard I cry. Just thought you should know. xD

But Dean's response to the one-armed dude's failed Avae-repellant powder made me giggle, because it really does seem to fall in line with Dean's character.
BittersweetRemix chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Hahaha, I'm so glad I don't work retail, especially shoe sales. Feet are disgusting, and yeah, hearing nasty details about people's feet would make me want to puke. As a customer, though, it's always awkward having someone hovering and trying to sell me shoes. I usually have to get men's shoes 'cause most places don't carry women's shoes in my size, but the sales people always insist that I try this size or that size in women's because those brands run large, and they never do fit. It's almost like it's a travesty that a women is buying men's shoes or something, lol.

Oh, and did I ever mention that I adore the firefox browser? Our power went out as I was typing this earlier this morning, and it kept it! Thank god.

Anyhow, enough rambling. You did a fantastic job on this chapter, though there are a few spelling mistakes here and there. Otherwise, it's perfect!
BittersweetRemix chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Can I just say I love your author's notes? Your sarcasm is highly amusing, lol. But so far, so good. I'm loving your writing style, thin plot or not. ]
Freya922 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
You came up with the creepiest creature ever! Awesome job. I nearly lost my lunch at the description of the antler piercing through Dean's hand... Eek.
slystir chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Loved this! Damn well better learn to eat with his feet! Awesome banter, great Dean whump and I even liked your monster. icky insects were a nice touch.

Thanks for posting
MeAzrael chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
LOL for another hilarious A/N. Now I get why you chose "Thrugh Terry's eyes" as your alias :-) Though I'm a bit shortsighted myself and I know how much more I enjoy the show if I watch it from my notebook - SO CLOSE to them!

Perfect last chapter. Sam lying in the dark getting the web-treatment... shiver. The moment when he discovers the poor woman with that beast in her womb, that really gave me the creeps, it's worse than Alien! I mustn't thing about it - no... mustn't! Living Hell. I can't say that it was a real comfort that Sam ganked her, though it was the right thing to do...
Yay, Dean and the axe - I knew they'd make a great team!

Thanks for the ride, I enjoyed it very much. Guess I have to do a little hunt myself and rummage through your stories. I recall that you wrote some beautiful stuff for the virtual seasons, right?

So: see you again, I suppose.

Take care, don't stop writing. How about a story about a haunted shoe shop? Just saying...

xx Kate