Reviews for Last Chance
Shazza85 chapter 1 . 3/9
Sorry baby, has plot , good plot!
pipinheart chapter 6 . 1/22
I can say I loved this...Both of them were hurt and they manaqged to make it out.
BittersweetRemix chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Lol, your rants make me laugh so hard I cry. Just thought you should know. xD

But Dean's response to the one-armed dude's failed Avae-repellant powder made me giggle, because it really does seem to fall in line with Dean's character.
BittersweetRemix chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Hahaha, I'm so glad I don't work retail, especially shoe sales. Feet are disgusting, and yeah, hearing nasty details about people's feet would make me want to puke. As a customer, though, it's always awkward having someone hovering and trying to sell me shoes. I usually have to get men's shoes 'cause most places don't carry women's shoes in my size, but the sales people always insist that I try this size or that size in women's because those brands run large, and they never do fit. It's almost like it's a travesty that a women is buying men's shoes or something, lol.

Oh, and did I ever mention that I adore the firefox browser? Our power went out as I was typing this earlier this morning, and it kept it! Thank god.

Anyhow, enough rambling. You did a fantastic job on this chapter, though there are a few spelling mistakes here and there. Otherwise, it's perfect!
BittersweetRemix chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Can I just say I love your author's notes? Your sarcasm is highly amusing, lol. But so far, so good. I'm loving your writing style, thin plot or not. ]
Freya922 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
You came up with the creepiest creature ever! Awesome job. I nearly lost my lunch at the description of the antler piercing through Dean's hand... Eek.
slystir chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Loved this! Damn well better learn to eat with his feet! Awesome banter, great Dean whump and I even liked your monster. icky insects were a nice touch.

Thanks for posting
MeAzrael chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
LOL for another hilarious A/N. Now I get why you chose "Thrugh Terry's eyes" as your alias :-) Though I'm a bit shortsighted myself and I know how much more I enjoy the show if I watch it from my notebook - SO CLOSE to them!

Perfect last chapter. Sam lying in the dark getting the web-treatment... shiver. The moment when he discovers the poor woman with that beast in her womb, that really gave me the creeps, it's worse than Alien! I mustn't thing about it - no... mustn't! Living Hell. I can't say that it was a real comfort that Sam ganked her, though it was the right thing to do...
Yay, Dean and the axe - I knew they'd make a great team!

Thanks for the ride, I enjoyed it very much. Guess I have to do a little hunt myself and rummage through your stories. I recall that you wrote some beautiful stuff for the virtual seasons, right?

So: see you again, I suppose.

Take care, don't stop writing. How about a story about a haunted shoe shop? Just saying...

MeAzrael chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Can't get enough of your A/Ns. I totally enjoyed your ranting about selling people with impossible feet impossible shoes :-) Not that I didn't suffer for you, but hey, you don't happen to have a blog? Guess I would like it.

Anyway, back to Sam and Dean and yep, I looked at your really AMAZING gallery of art and I hope I found the right one about the Avae lurking in the dark in front of a blood-covered Dean. Perhaps it was another monster but I liked it!
Awesome chapter too - and yes, that's so like these stupid self-sacrificing brothers to let go of one another to safe the other! Can't complain, otherwise I probably wouldn't have had two chapters but only one :-) Thank God Sam is such a well organized guy, so even without his own jacket Dean got a grip on the things he needed. And finally I got the meaning of those trackers. So: abducted Sam, injured Dean and monster - heart, what more could you wish for...

MeAzrael chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Wow, that's a hell of a situation here. Perfectly done, from Sam's rescue operation up to their not so comforting hide-out and everything in between. Guess Sam has learned much more from John (and Dean) than he'd ever want to admit, and thank God he did. It still looks pretty desperate for the boys, so: wonderful cliffhanger. And last but not least: I loved your A/N. Thankfully I haven't had much experience with online job applications yet - I've been working in my second job for 12 years now (after 10 years in the first one), so I guess I can call me lucky. And as funny as your description was, I bet it's anything else than hilarious to have to find a job right now - despite the fact that you are willing to try almost everything right up to a job in a Sheriff's department (which sounds pretty cool - I couldn't help thinking of Jodie).

MeAzrael chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Ugh! I mean... ugh! That's pretty ugly, antler - cave - Dean - hands - great idea. Though it hurts just reading it. I'm so glad to have found a story with the right amount of action and thrill and brotherly banter and everything I like - thanks a lot :-) It's interesting that it's Sam who saves the day (so far), but it helps me to like him a bit more than I liked him in the actual show the last few weeks. And Dean sick and tired and whining around? Adds to the fun (poor guy).

My thumbs are high up in the sky.

MeAzrael chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Snicker :-) Really enjoyed the short allusion to a certain actor and mines and pick axes (as crappy as the movie was, I had fun watching it in 3D).

These creatures seem to have some rather mean abilities - that cobweb-like strands gave me the creeps - I'm glad there aren't any giant spiders down there, that might have proofed a bit too much for my fantasy (nah, just kidding. Please write something about giant spiders, since you seem to like them as much as I do).

Poor nightwatch guy. It never pays off to be too curious... or bold... or whatever.

MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow, that really was a very promising start - hehe. Carl clutching Grant Carson's arm at his chest sitting whimpering in the corner of that car? Huh, stuff for nice dreams! Loved how you gave even the short-lived characters some flesh and blood (so to say) and the boys are perfectly in character (up to grumpy and snotty Dean).

I don't have any idea how the Avae burrowers might look like, but I guess they're creepy enough - especially their breeding habits.

Ugh - can almost smell the powder - gotta go write the next review (cause I'm in the middle of chapter 4 now and felt obliged to write how much I like the story)

xTalonx chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Lol, "He damn well better learn to eat with his feet" made me think of your disgusting foot rant, and I hope to god that that hunter dude's feet don't look like that. I'd rather starve to death that eat with feet looking the way you described, lol. xD
xTalonx chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
*Imagines Sam hanging upside down from the ceiling* D

Hmm, I can't read your mind, so I'm not sure how exactly Dean taped the flashlight to the gun, but that might not be such a good idea. The slide could jam if any of the tape got wedged in it, or parts could warp/jam/break due to the additional weight interfering with the processes that allow the slide to move back and forth with each fired round, but also expel the empty casings and reload a new round into the chamber, I would think.