Reviews for Of Problems and Concussions
wittyying chapter 1 . 5/22
Really. A dressing-down ASAP?! Like, right when she wakes up and STILL has a concussion?! That was quite low of Minato. It's realistic too-if they're as good as friends as I suppose they are.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 3 . 3/9
Awwww ahaha i like it! DR
CherryFlamingo chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Freaking awesome xD
Kintora chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Aw, I wish this story had been longer, but I love it anyway. :) Great job!
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
That was cute. Thanks!
fivecentimeterspersecond chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
This was fabulous ; I loved it!
skatingandcruzing chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
very cute :D
mangagirl18 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Sweet fic. This couple is so asorable and you had nice take on it.
cerise888 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow,

I'm just LOVING your MinaKushi stories! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I love how feisty and spirited Kushina is, and of course, Minato just has to be such a badass. Can't wait to read the rest!
silverlugia chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I really like your writing style and the way you are able to adeptly convey a wide range of emotions with carefully chosen phrasing. Some parts are really funny, too.
BadCook chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Plenty cute, this story.

;D
Amber Ice Fox chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
That was a great ending!
Gigibene chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
AAAAAAAAH I LOVED IT! Minato is so damn sexy .. that's why everybody wants to screw him! HAHAHAH you should make a M fanfic, you know? Your Minato is just perfect. I love MinaKushi! Congratulations!
shnizlefritz chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
i reread this for i think the umpteenth time and it never gets old i love the whole thing head to toe, beginning to end, purely AWESOME and if you so much as think about changing it i will hunt you down that's a promise lol

anyways thank you oh so much, i'm sure i'll read it many times over again and until then,

with love,