Reviews for Of Problems and Concussions
ShuUreI814 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
omg...ur story and the characters seem soo real...keep it up!
nine-orcids chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
please tell me your going to continue this!
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
This story is really nice. I liked how you made the characters your own but still remained close to how the characters are in the canon story. Very good story!
giganemo chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I like this story a lot, particularly the ending lol! Just seems such a 'Kushina' thing to do :D
Noile chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I like this story
superfish01 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
You know...I think that you're the only person that could really sell me a MinaKush story. I don't normally have an interest but your work has a quality that I find lacking in every other that I read.
SlimReaper chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
LOVE IT! I wish like hell there was more of Kushina in cannon, I would love to find out more about her. Like, where the hell she WENT? I love how she doesn't give Minato any of that "ohh, you're such a genius, swoon" crap, and how he admires her for that. Nicely done!

Oh-and the last line made me LOL!
ChasesTheMoon chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
good story but i really really wanna know what happends next

i love that you did really good with details like kakashi's arm allways being burned probably from chidori right... i also like how you went it to both minato and kushino's thoughts that the perspective wasent from just one or the other and i dont know i also liked how you fallowed there attitudes so well like in the real manga it metions how kushina is a tom boy and how naruto is a lot like her and i think you did a really good job on making the story belivable.. anyway UPDATE SOON PLEASE DONT BE FINISHED AND IF YOU CANT PUT THE SEX ON HERE POST THIS ON LIKE or just finish it dont skimp out because the story is super good anywho good bye
babyaf chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I absolutely adore your writing style. Needless to say you on the best authors on this site. Pray and say yes that their WILL be a sequel?
likeliquidsunshine chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
OMGOGMOGMOGMOG THAT WAS AWESOMME :D :D :D

please don't stop writing about this couple because i think you're the only one who's good at it. thanks for sharing this one!
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
-blink-

So, wait. Was that last bit supposed to be a "time skip/conclusion" bit? That was a bit unclear there. And abrupt. But good story nontheless.
Maerchen Freunde chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Love this. I'm so glad you went for three chapters, it makes a nice symmetry. Especially liked the ending lines.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Squee! _ Teehee! So cute, I love the situational construction.
Lioness4life chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I love reading this! I think you depicted them exactly right, just the way they should be (in my opinion at least). And the ending was hilarious. D I hope you update soon.
Wordsplat chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
great story, and kick-ass last line.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »