Reviews for Of Problems and Concussions
Wordsplat chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
great story, and kick-ass last line.
GreatGoogilyMoogily chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Hehehe... I like it.

I really liked the detail put into this, from the medical report containing dosages that were perscribed to all the little things being filled in made it feel alive and helped it kind of stand out.

Anyways, the MinaKushi pairing was great too, I love those two.
DragonWolfStar chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
This was really good! I like how you didn't make the argument completely in Kushina's favor, either. It seems like every romance I read it's always the guy's fault and the girl just gets to knock him around a bit then it's better. It gets annoying after a while. This was a welcome change.
siany14 chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
there soo cool i wish they were still around
iamjustanotherguy chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
This was pretty good. Very well written, a few type-o's but meh. I loved it. Has to be my second favorite Minato/Kushina story.

SnowCharms chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Lol, Kushina definitely wears the pants in this relationship. It's about time he asked her out, and definitely about time she acted on her desires, and indirectly satisfy his as well.
Tsurugi no Hiryuu chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
After finishing this story, I finally figured out what it is I like about your style of writing. You have an exceptional proficiency with descriptions. The way you describe scenes, or emotions, or the characters themselves is so vivid, that it easily sucks the reader in, and leaves him/her (in this case, him), wanting more. Anyway, yeah. I'll be singing your praises, as promised, and I can't wait for you to post something else.

'Till then.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
Haha go Kushina, you show him who's in charge lmao

Great last chapter! i loved it! :)
j.d.y chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
haha... kushina really is like her son
Amrun chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Despite your misgivings, I actually really liked this chapter, especially this:

“I don’t think I have the right to know,” she said at last. “We’re ninja, right? We all have our own personal ghosts. We carry them everywhere, in our pockets, in our kunai holsters, in our most secret places. And, to be perfectly honest…I don’t think that either of us is ready to share our ghost stories yet.”

That's kind of beautiful. And the how, "How will you know which are real, them or me?" is so insightful. Loved it.

I will say that it was a little ... lectury. On both their parts. It's excusable, as they'd built it up a long time, but I just feel like it probably wouldn't have been so formal. It didn't feel as organic as it could have. A little too scripted.

I loved the end, though. It brought it right back to the beginning of the story and was hilarious.
Cheyann George chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Wright more your good and I mean real good at this!1
Kwala chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
I really really like your work!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
Great chapter! lmao and the doctor-ish stuff sounded really smart... lmao

please update soon! :)
Amrun chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Very, very cute. Kushina/Minato is NOT my OTP - in fact, I generally find such stories boring and trite. This one, though, I have thoroughly enjoyed so far. The writing style is cohesive and quite funny.

I particularly like that their personalities are not based on Naruto - especially Minato, who was clearly UNlike Naruto but is often portrayed as him exactly. Kushina and Minato are their own people and very vocal about it; you've captured that well here in only two chapters.

There's not much to comment on so far but I'll certainly keep my eye out for updates.
susan chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
awesome read! please keep writing)) P
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »