Reviews for Duty Versus Love
Nadhla199 chapter 6 . 3/2
Wow...I still can't believe Katara's okay with "the thing" I really hope he doesn't have to. Idk if I'll be able to read without throwing up. On the positive side, I loved this chap!
phieillydinyia chapter 51 . 2/4
You ALMOST cried? Bitch I DID cry! What a freakin bittersweet but beautiful ending! I loved this story so much!
phieillydinyia chapter 49 . 2/3
OH MY GOD the complete misunderstanding between incest and being gay had me wheezing xDDD
I loved this!
phieillydinyia chapter 47 . 2/3
My friend never actually had the time to narrate this far into the story... so I didn't know what was gonna happen. I legit thought Sho was about to die from "time slowed down" and I was freakin tearbending like a goddamn prodigy.
phieillydinyia chapter 46 . 2/3
Aang could surely just go into the Avatar state and wipe the floor with all of them in two seconds flat.
phieillydinyia chapter 44 . 2/3
But does Ammy love him back? I feel like that's never been confirmed.
phieillydinyia chapter 43 . 2/3
What the actual F*CK, Sho?! You say you do things out of lOvE but your 'mom' has literally just left and your dad is depressed and YOU THINK "Oh! This is the perfect opportunity to become leader of the Air Nomads!" and then go attack your brother. THAT IS NOT LOVE, THAT IS PSYCHOTIC!
(Sorry, rant over. Loved the chapter).
phieillydinyia chapter 41 . 2/3
Anil is a goddamn legend, keeping his shit together throughout all of this xD
phieillydinyia chapter 40 . 2/3
Oh shit. So when it really came down to it, Katara didn't love her non-biological kids as much as her own. Not even Ammy. That's cold. That's so cold.
phieillydinyia chapter 39 . 2/3
I don't think Katara would leave her own daughter to die.
phieillydinyia chapter 29 . 2/3
LMFAOOO APPA AND AANG GET AROUSED AT THE SAME TIME? XDDDD I'M DYING
Azula's plan most definitely IS evil and I can't wait to actually read it :D
phieillydinyia chapter 27 . 2/1
You paid money... to see the "last airbender" film? Oof my heart goes out to you.
phieillydinyia chapter 22 . 2/1
At this point I can't figure out if you're stealing from Legend Of Korra, or if Legend Of Korra is stealing from you xD
I LOVE THAT ZUKO HAS A SPIRIT ANIMAL!
phieillydinyia chapter 10 . 2/1
This raises a very important question. Can all the past avatars um... hear and see everything in Aang's life? xD At every given time? Cuz bloody hell.

Is Aang still sad about the fact that he can't do the thirty-sixth airbending move? xD Cuz oof.

That playwright is now my least favorite character in the ATLA universe.

Since my friend already told me the plot of this story, and I know what the last airbending technique is, can I just say how COOL it is that you thought of it before Legend of Korra!
phieillydinyia chapter 5 . 1/31
Never seen the phrase "HJ" be used in my entire life xD so I googled it, and now not only do I have "what is a hj" saved on my good search forever, I hold the position for the dumbest 18y/o alive lmfao