Reviews for Unknown Origin
Jen chapter 71 . 11/8/2012
I really, truly, honestly love this whole series. You are an amazing writer. But I'll be honest, I read Irredeemable and Chasing Torment a LONG time ago and I saw Stranger and No Stranger, and I was like NO SHE DIED ITS OVEr I CAN'T WAHK. But no, I'm signed up for updates and I was flipping through them and I saw your username and so I I remembered how much I liked your writing, so I decided screw it, and I am so glad I read this. I don't mean to be so serious, and I realize this is an old story, I'm late on catching up on reading, but thank you so much for writing this. You are such an incredible writer!
Also, every time I hear the song Time is Running Out by the Muse I think of this story. Thought I'd mention that, I don't know haha sorry for this long message. Bye! w
DarkestChasm chapter 71 . 10/19/2012
I loved this story, but I just fail at reviews, sorry... But I loved it. I also read "No Stranger", loved that too.
Your a good writer! :)
Mrs.Volterra chapter 40 . 12/20/2011
good chapter...hope dominic keeps his mouth shut :/ omfg, the vase thing was funny lolz :D

Yaya, ily Joker...333
InceptionErection chapter 71 . 11/15/2010
Wow. This whole series was fantastic. I read the first two (they're names are not in my brain at the moment sorry) then read that one about they met and the spoof. And I pretty much read all of your stories and I have to say they were fantastic. You have some serious skill.

Fantastic job!
sandradee27 chapter 71 . 9/6/2010
just have to say... you are a genius! ur stories are amazin! hahaha loveitloveitloveit!
stephaniekay00 chapter 71 . 4/13/2010
this is one of my favorite stories ive loved waiting for the next chapter and being excited after its come out and getting all excited for the next one

thank you for posting it was brilliant !

sam/jack (L)
Serena2009 chapter 71 . 4/11/2010
Wow! That was a delightful sickeningly twisted end to a dynamic duo known as Jack & Sam. Not the dark ending I was expecting, but nevertheless dark.

I LOVE the wrap up of all the characters as well.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us. Hopefully you will now continue with Business As Usual.
ChristinelovesPhantom chapter 71 . 4/9/2010
i have been following this story since it started and im so sad to see it close but you ended it at the perfect spot! really well done. i can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)
uvanlig chapter 71 . 4/9/2010
Fantastic. I don't want to say it's a truly happy ending, but it fits. Just...wow. And I think for giggles and grins someone should go through your story and make an official body count.
stephaniekay00 chapter 70 . 4/5/2010
aw this makes me even more sad about heath :(

RIP
Serena2009 chapter 70 . 4/4/2010
What a nice present for all of us fans. I LOVE the twisted serenity between the two. You present it so well and have kept it up through all the versions of this story. Kudos to you.

On a personal note, hang in there and if you want to talk I'm here.
stephaniekay00 chapter 69 . 3/30/2010
aww tha joker is so lovely but not in a mushy way xD
Serena2009 chapter 69 . 3/29/2010
Wow, this is the most sentimental I've seen Jack and probably ever will. He really loves her in his own twisted way. I can't help but feel that he knows his time might be coming, so he wanted to make sure she was okay before he went out with a bang.

And what that man will go through for sex, LOL! Gotta love him. I miss those detailed sex scenes! LOL!
stephaniekay00 chapter 68 . 3/28/2010
omg jack don't die !
stephaniekay00 chapter 67 . 3/27/2010
no i need more chapters !

pleale update soon !