Reviews for Maestro of the Ages
MTF chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is really excellent writing, very canon-in that it makes absolute sense. Good job!
FallenGear chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Freedom Master is da shit... i luv the scene when he has this look on his face and says "thank you greg" OMG thank you for writing about him... LONG LIVE F.M.! LOL!
christti chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
OMG T.T

I love F.M. and i love that fic T.T
museanon chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
god, loved this. I don't think I've seen such a beautifully wrote, heartbreaking backstory for freedom master.
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
aw holycowz, i might have cried. last night-omg. freedom master made me cry so hard when he jumped, that look of sheer joy on his face... "thank you, greg"... i loved this kid. great fic! and imagined that she died in 9-11, too. or was that really how she died? i can't remember, but that's how i had it in my head.
The Recapper of Badassery chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was heartbreaking. Hell, Freedom Master himself is heartbreaking. I can't even bring myself to actually call him Steve.

Brilliant job. I like how you made her die in 9/11. Well, I don't *like* it, obviously, but I just think that was an interesting idea.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is great!
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This was really good. :) Freedom Master was one of my favorite people in the good old hospital. Nice work!