Reviews for Hot Summer
StrawberryPanicatTheDisco chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
hehe...niiiice. i srsly wish i could write lusty stuff like you, that was totally HOT. :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
heehee cute
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Lol, Usagi san you pervy thing!

That was... delicious~

Your dialog is very good by the way. Its like I can hear them talking in my head. I'm not very good with dialog so its very impressive to me
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i am sooooooo glad i read this before i went on my trip today! now i can have this to think about when i need to escape from the anoying girls im traveling with! :D it was amazing!
devils address chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
smile-kurama chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
great story! ;)

but there are some grammar mistakes. Just remember to carefully go through the story after u have written it, okie :)

and keep it up! i expect more frm you!
piqueprincess chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
what flavor ice cream?
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
haha "misaki nourishment time"! great idea for a story. you keep changing from past tense to present but apart from that this story is great !
yamasasha chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Oh man... A few thoughts came to my mind. Misaki probably threw away the ice crea, never to see any again while Usagi-san is around, that is. Misaki never commented on the usage of the AC again. Just to be on the safe side :-P

I don't think Usagi-san cares about what the season is as long as his Misaki is with him... He's too much of a pervert... He he he

And what nerve Misaki! To worry about his ice cream when he himself was about to be eaten!

I really loved your story... Hope you will write more and more... and include all the couples. Not just 1 shots but stories with multiple chapters as well...

Good luck!