Reviews for Your Eyes, Shining
Exogenesis Symphony Fm7 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Serious saya bingung pada awalnya,dan...harus mengulang dan mengulang beberapa bab
But...

Finannnllllyy i can get it and i love this story..
Sorry,i barely know english anyway
nwyd chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
I feel so sad for Light. Couldn't help cryingT.T I've read a few of your other stories, and I have to say, I love your writing:) Thank you (for writing this, it made my day)
raiTonight29 chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Oh God. ... THIS. IS. FVCKING. AMAZING.

Heck, everything you make is BEAUTIFUL! I don't know why I haven't read this piece earlier! AT first I was a bit confused, thinking that the 'Oh, this is present' and 'This here is a flashback' and I got it wrong. O.o

So I was like... WHAT. I think I'm missing something here. -.-"'And then I got to chapter 3. So I was like. 'Oh.'

So I reread everything again,and thought, why don't I reverse the freaking order? This is flashback and this here is present time. Everything started to make sense, then. \./

So to sum everything up, I say, EVERYTHING IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Thank you! _
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
This story is beautifully written. I actually didn't have a lot of trouble understanding it, which was super. Amazing, amazing, amazing.
Emily chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
I don't know where to begin here! This is one of the most perfect and beautiful things I have ever read. When I finished, I was left with emotions I didn't even know existed. Words can't express my awe. I love everything about this, the lines in between the flashbacks and the present, what we THOUGHT were the flashbacks were really the present, and what we THOUGHT was the present was rreally the flash backs, the way you revealed that at the perfect place! A pefect balance of fluff and sensuality, and a glimpse into their everyday life. The plot centers around the two, but contians supporting characters to help it up. If you changed the names, you could get this published as a novella. I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the most touching pieces I have ever read.
amainage chapter 5 . 11/13/2009
loved this story. like how they still were drawn to one another after every thing.
littleonegi chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Ending was good. I liked it.

I’m interesting watching the movie now after reading this.
MLMsky4life chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
:) I loved this story:) I like the short ending as much as the long one, actually...Though long endings rock, haha

It somehow is sad that L can't remember things anymore, it has to be painful to know you did and saw things but can't remember...And your brain has a memory, but your body has one too, apparently:) So the thing about 'remembering the feeling' fits;)

I loved this story, and at the beginning you said you'd bring out new sides of their personalities:) I think it worked. L is kind of cold and neglecting Light, while Light is a hyper and enthusiastic child. Kind of They're different than in most of the stories, but it still fits...:) Love it:P

MLM
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
I have to say that I really do prefer this ending and it is so much easier to understand reading this story a second time. Anyway this story was awesome and even though I think the endin is great I would have kinda liked finding out Light's reaction to L's change of heart.
ellan54 chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
This wasn't what I was expcting in the least. Especially with all of Lighto's whining between the lines (litterally). It's not the best idea that L just happend to start a journal just before he met Lighto.

You wanted the readers to think about which situation would benefit L more, but it's not relevent in the least since no one can turn back time. I really like how you put the real beginning in at the very end but I don't think L's goal of remembering his past is obvious enough. I think the whole plot of this story was finding out why L just shut away from Lighto. Only one line reveals that now he wasn't scared anymore but I still don't understand what changed him. Did losing his memory made him change his mind? Did losing Lighto change his mind? What?

It looks to me like in the end, the ending wraps up nice but it just wraps up the wrong thing. And an awesome feature I liked in this story was that it kept switching from past to present to past again. In this chapter it did only once.

Can’t wait to read more from you :)
happyalien chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Suprisingly I managed to sort out the timeline by the second chapter! :)

This is so heart-wrenching! And I understand both points of view, why Light felt he had to do what he did, and the emotional strain he felt staying and leaving the strain wasn't minor by all means.

L, had to deal with the blame resting firmly on his shoulders which is also draining and the frustration of not being able to change himself and not wanting to...I just LOVE this story.

And I love L with grey or dark blue eyes..no idea why..:P Update soon please...and yes I do know that most of that prolly wasn't coherent :D
ellan54 chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
Why do people always ask if it's worth it? What difference is it gonna make? It won't fix the situation and it'll only make the landing harder. Oh well, whatever Lighto-brighto. You know, I thought that there was something wrong with everybody reacting to Lighto's name, but I figured L lost his memory 2 times. I thought the past was the future and the future was the past and there was a time way before that when they were together. So that makes it the third time total. Lighto is very good at acting, isn't he?

And you put that quote at the beginning of every chapter. Is that famous statement really true? I believe each opposite will look jealously at the grass on the other side of the fence. And as far as I know, most have loved and lost so why do people believe in that side more than it's counterpart?

Sorry I'm really philosophical today :D I totally laughed when I found out that Lighto took it out on Mello remembering the time Mello 'tripped' when he heard about Lighto. I'm sad that there's only one chapter left, but then again I wouldn't want any fillers or anything like that. It's just meant to be I guess. And Lighto believing in God? Like the actually genuine Bible God? *gasp* So much for having faith in their relationship. kidding. Well, at least I'm happy that Lighto just plainly told the truth. For once. Just one that confused me, though. How did L remember being in an orphanage is he lost his memory? If he remembered being in an orphanage after the accident wouldn't he remember his name?

Also, Lighto and L were together and he didn't even read his books? Especially if L writes as well as you do? *adds the reason the 'why I hate Lighto' list* Thank you so much for writing. I love it! XD
ellan54 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
So L had amnesia? That's new. What was L's problem? I think I can take a guess at it. I think it's because L doesn't want to get close to Lighto and lose him again. No offence but I sense Edward Cullen much? I don't particularly mind, though. Just saying. And L doesn't deserve Lighto? Lighto doesn't deserve L! (pretty much, no matter who's at fault I'll blame Lighto. I can't help it XD) Although as much as I hate to say it, Lighto has a point, but he doesn't need to be such a drama queen. I do have advice for L, trying to separate yourself from someone you're already close to takes way too much work and effort. If Lighto stuck around a bit more, I bet L would've eventually given up and everything would be normal as normal can be. Either that or Lighto could just jump off a cliff (New Moon refference).

I do love Lighto's boldness and L's bashfulness. But since when did Lighto become so selfless? In the anime He was the anime, he was the common selfish brat every protidgy will be. I guess being in love changes things, but still.

Bottom Line is, L, why would you want someone not even in your league to love you? and Lighto, don't even think you deserve L.

Hope to have time to read more of this story.
ellan54 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
oh...I'm sorry I'm sorry! I got forcibly trapped in the land of school and homework and I couldn't get out. remember long ago when it was summer and school didn't assign you boring work every single day? Yeah, that time's long gone. I didn't read the original and the fact that the first chapter ended in a huge time skip which had no clue for continuation, I thought this was a one shot. I've never seen any writing so out of chronological order. It's like that one time I was talking to my friend about two totally different subjects at the same time. It was fun. And so far, this fic is fun to read. Now I see Lighto's point of view in more depth, but he still can't leave L like that. What happened to holding on the wind doesn't blow him away? Whatever Lighto. Your loss my gain heheheheh. *muffled noises come from the direction of the closet*

I've noticed one thing. This is mostly L's point of view. I'm impressed. Most writers are too afraid to make L too OOC. You're doing an amazing job! *clapps and then throws flowers*

The story is clear, but sometimes, the eye color throws me off a little. I know Mello to have icy blue eyes and Mattikins to have green eyes, but I understand to each their own. I'll get used to it soon.:)

I realy love this story. Favor'd fo' sure.
littleonegi chapter 4 . 9/27/2009