Reviews for Threshold
dear little buttercup chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Why is this M-rated? It should not be, it was disappointing.
iateedward chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
loved your note at the end of this fic

i hate the way the Twilight movies have A: ruined the book series and B: ruined the view of the classical mythology of vampires

well done with this story btw

victoriarosetimelord chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I don't think you needed to rate this as a 'M'...

But I loved it, very sweet and cute. (Which is utterly Mitchell & Annie!)

Plus, you got Annie (even her thoughts!) completely spot on!

Brilliant!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I just got into the show- I watched Season One on a marathon on BBC America and then the season two premire Saturday. By episode TWO I was like, "I want Annie/Mitchel!" (And, no, not a pre-teen; 30 thank you very much, LOL)
Master Baiter chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
'I hope that Being Human will gain a nice fanbase, though one not full of goddamn preteens who don't understand the sensualities of vampires or the real troubles that come with being supernatural. *cough* Of course I don't mean any fanbase specifically… La-di-da.'

AGREED! Let's pray the Twitards don't get their hands on BH.

Nice fic anyway :)
newworldwriter1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
the sequel has been requested. :) {so. much. better. than. twilight.}
Devon Rex chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This was the first Being Human fanfic I read and I really enjoyed it (although I usually avoid any kind of song fic). Lots more please! :-)

One thing though: Annie can not be hurt because she is'INcorporeal'; if she was 'corporeal' it would mean she had physical form.
aruora.cullen chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I am glad I came on here today I do not expect to see a new fic so imagine my suprise when I did.

I loved your fic and felt so sad for Annie and being stuck as a ghost when a loved one has taken something they had no right to.

And I loved Mitchell offering comfort to her and dropping in the line that they are in the house on their own lol ooh the possibilities!.

I would love to read more chapters on them both if you are willing to continue.