Reviews for Of Balls and Brides
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 11/23
Eww I just can't see NejiSaku...I like LeeSaku much better...oh but LeeTen is so cute too! It's cute that not many people can resist Narutos puppy eyes XD. (Awee I love how clueless and innocent Naruto is!) Sasuke really is such a pervert but he's also a sweetheart...And his obsession with tomatoes is too adorable! Awee and when Sasuke thought about their future kids...that was so cute! (I really liked all the characters in this mostly Sakura, Temari, Sasuke, Hinata, and Naruto only because they were all so nice, cute, smart, and different.. (I love how Hinata cared so much about Naruto that she told Sasuke off and was also able to notice Narutos true feelings..And I also love how Temari was telling Sasuke what Naruto was probably feeling based off of Gaara's situation.) XD 'Neji's pregnant?' Naruto is so hilarious. (When they confessed their love...my heart went out to them they are so cute...though I wish I could have seen a sex scene...then them getting married..Naruto getting pregnant...them having babies!) You need to make a sequel about them having sex..and Naruto getting pregnant..
Annon chapter 1 . 8/4
SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
tenshiakuma14 chapter 1 . 7/22
Awww that sooo adorable~ I love it
Trafal-Girl chapter 1 . 4/28
This was youth rottingly fluffy and I loved every minute of it.3
Frog0taku chapter 1 . 4/9
Lol the last statement though

So PERFECT!
FARTABULOUS-POOP chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
O.O balls XD the balls part made me laugh to death!
MelissaKS chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
kyaa!
its sooooo cute...!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I like this very much! Naruto searching for the perfect Mrs. Uchiha Sasuke?! LOL She really is dense, but Temari's analysis of her emotional self-worth is also spot on!
pc's hate P.C chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Fucking beautiful!
Tales of Asalea chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
adorable story, i loved it :)
Aki-sane14 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I found this cute
Itooshii Koneko chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Oh Master of SasuNaru goodness! thank you for this masterpiece *bows down on her knees*
Kami-sama I love you and all your stories are perfect! Please continue to write, I understand that with work and all it's difficult but I wish you would be able to find the time to write
PS: I Think I, is a reference to me, the best SasuFemNaru I've ever read, no one will ever reach your level *.* We miss you *cries*