Reviews for Hideaway
I know it's been over 3 years since this has been updated, but I would love to read more.
Slytherson chapter 17 . 4/16
please tell me there is going to be more or a sequel! also will aro kidnap the girls to have his own kids since their humans that had made it through giving birth to hybrid babies?
destructive secret chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Would you please consider finishing this story? It is so good! Thank you.
sharbear90 chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I just found your stories and like them a lot! Please update soon!
silversimon chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Hope you still intend to continue and complete your wonderful story. Isn't it about time to post some new chapters?!
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Great story!
ebonyedlove chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
When are you going to finish loved the. Story but now you left me want to know what happens next. I hope you are not like those writer that leave you wanting but getting nothing.
Gossamer Heart chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
Please continue this story! I would love to see how it ends!
ryggrad chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Is there more to this story? I would love to see Bella and Jasper grow some internal fortitude and get their own back on the Cullens who love to abandon people.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Argh...

This is stupid, Jasper should be dark, he is only a bloody animal drinker because of Alice's manipulations...

It's disgusting!
Hailee chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Please continue...!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I was enjoying this story until you removed Bella and Jasper's backbone and made them into spineless pushovers. They were both ABANDONED by the Cullens, yet when they suddenly reappear they bend right over and invite them right back in. What morons.
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
a bientot
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Why did you abandon this story?
SimplyJanice chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I know I'm not the only one begging for an update on this. Rosie needs her baby lol pleAs update this soon. I've seen you have more interest in the Harry potter fics which is ok but us Vamp fans need more of this one too lol thank you.

Janice