Reviews for Hideaway
Hailee chapter 17 . 4/11
Please continue...!
I was enjoying this story until you removed Bella and Jasper's backbone and made them into spineless pushovers. They were both ABANDONED by the Cullens, yet when they suddenly reappear they bend right over and invite them right back in. What morons.
a bientot
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
Why did you abandon this story?
SimplyJanice chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
I know I'm not the only one begging for an update on this. Rosie needs her baby lol pleAs update this soon. I've seen you have more interest in the Harry potter fics which is ok but us Vamp fans need more of this one too lol thank you.

Janice
Alexis chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
URGH! write more your killin me here
aLEXIS chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
GURL U GOTS TALENT!
shippo2009 chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I love this story so far and can't wait for more.
heather.schutt chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon, I can't wait to see what will happen
Guest chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
this story is really great! when you can you should give thought to finishing it up. i really liked the idea that bella could have half vampire kids without it killing her or it ending in her having to be changed right away.
CosmicEssence chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
Wow I have never seen a bby story go this way before...although I've often wondered why not? Rose asking for Bella to be a surrogate mother jut seems like a thing she'd ask if given the opportunity...I'm hoping this twist does play into the storyline, and we eventually see Carlisle's, Emmet's and Jasper's reaction to such a request. even if Jasper or Emmet dont agree and the request doesnt go through to see it play out would be amazing! Then of course there's the twist with Edward still managing to get someone pregnant in this, the Volturi threat still and the suspense over the coming 'battle', Jasper and Bella's interactions, Bella still managing to damage her wrist but by punching Mike instead (honestly i love the way you''ve weaved a few canon events into this while still making it your own). Just, this one is brilliant and just so easy to read. Thanks for posting ...but! and this is a big but...i do hope you are continuing this one considering its been over a year since the last update?
mommatri chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I just found your story yesterday and I must say I was suprised that I liked it so much. I have always been a Edward and Bella fan (or Jasper and Edward- sigh-). But I have really enjoyed this one. Please get us another chapter soon. Thanks so much for sharing with us. You are a very good writer.
Nancy
silversimon chapter 17 . 2/10/2013
Like this very much. Shelly says hi!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Loved it! Please add more soon. Also loved that Edward got his new wife pregnant too!
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The las line doesn't make sense- should the word be study not sulky?