Reviews for Baby Number Six
Guest chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
The story is great...keep going.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 6/2/2011

very good! i loved it!
HarryTwilightMaxRidefan chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
lol! hes a janitor! poor Malcom! i love it!1
Angelfirenze chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
Dewey having his first girlfriend is so sweet. Though I shudder - SHUDDER what will happen if she meets Lois.

The thought of Reese driving is scary because it puts thoughts of things on fire in my head.

Malcolm better use that intellect, in the future, to pack a heavier coat with a hood as well as a hat.

Lois and Hal are going to be grandparents and don't know it yet. Again, I shudder to think.

Please update soon.
KHwhitelion chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
:D AN UPDATE!

YAY!

Lol this was so cute! I really loved that bit at the end

Francis speaks the truth!

Ooh yay Piama has a name for her own child! I wonder how Lois will react to being a grandmother...if she even finds out haha
6Amaya6 chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
Pff! That was not boring! It was good and cute :) I love how all the brothers are going to judge any guy that wants to date Coral XD

Update soon!

Ja ne! _
daseyloverwholived chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
yay update! can't wait till Jessica comes in the story!
Alyssa chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Walmart? Don't u mean Lucky Aide?
Alyssa chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
hey just wanted to do sum rereading. lol poor Malcolm Dewey's so mean! it would've been funnier if Dewey had let Malcolm continue his rant!
6Amaya6 chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Hiya

I just went through and read the whole story, and loved every little bit of it! Really cute, sweet, crazy (in a good way) and funny. I can't wait to read more...hopefully there will be an update soon?

Ja ne! _
therealAlyssa chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
oh Joni thanks i loved it! i love how u introduced Alyssa! oh thanks!
Angelfirenze chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
Ahem, what's that you were saying about this sucking somehow? This was really sweet and awesome. Everything about the mini-scenes (which, by the way, if the muse says write something, don't fight it, just write or you will not be happy with whatever you've tried to force out, trust me) was awesome.

Everything's really enjoyable so far and I'm really, REALLY glad Lois' mother is gone. That harpy doesn't need to be near any babies for five seconds, let alone eighteen years. Poor Lois and her sister...
KHwhitelion chapter 8 . 1/2/2010
...too lazy to log in...

AWESOME update!

Dewey has a friend! *is giddy with the Dewey love* XD

And Francis...that was really amusing-poor guy. XD

Glad you updated! Can't wait for the next chapter!