Reviews for JLU: House of Medusa
Anahnee Mouse chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Good day to you, LJ58. I hope this finds you well.

This was an excellently written story. The plot is well executed and your representations of the characters are spot on. Grammar, spelling, punctuation and all those little nit-pick items were well addressed. As far as criticisms, the section focusing on the villains was difficult to follow at first glance, so a little more backstory to those characters would have been nice. As to the story itself, I loved the concept of a living statue! While true it has been done before (what hasn't?), your creativity and descriptions made for a powerful dilemma. Loved how Batman lived up to his reputation, "World's Greatest Detective." Thank you for sharing your talent!

Anahnee
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
(sorry, I don't do helpful reviews!)

AWESOME!

brilliantly written, brilliant plot, the characters were exactly as they should be the only thing was that splitting it into chapters would have been nice!

but that's just micronit-picking

It was AWESOME!

thank you for spending the time and effort on this and for posting it to !
Dubbers chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very interesting story. Vandal Savage being the good guy for once was certainly unexpected, although I guess he has another angenda somewhere.

I really enjoyed this, good work.
8I chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was GREAT! Probably the longest one-shot I've ever read, but it was worth it! The concept was very original, and a really horrible thing to happen to someone, and I liked that you stayed to the plot and didn't add in random stuff like romances. There were a few places where you didn't hit the enter key during some diologue, but most of the time it was fine.

Very enjoyable read! Well, maybe not 'enjoyable, considering what was happening, but you probably know what I mean.
Midnight6 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
While I'm more of a Marvel than a DC fan, this was still an enjoyable read. Long (I always like long elaborate stories), well thought out, a believable ploy, and using a rather potent phobia as well. Heh, I dare anyone who claims they're not claustrophobic to undergo an even slightly similar experience. You'd be surprised. Again, well played.
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was enjoyable and well plotted.

One thing...some writers keep referring to Captain Atom as Atom. Every time I read Atom I think The Atom: Ray Palmer.