Reviews for old stones
meriland25 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Oh this is so lovely
Astrid Goes For A Spin chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Beautiful. XD I especially liked a) the ending, with the soft little poetic bit about Aang, and b) Yeah, that never happens again.
KiwiMerino chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is amazing. You're an amazing author. This explains Toph perfectly.
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
i like the details,its a very good story
Chippy the Monster chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
easily a work of art. just to be said an incredible story.
person chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
this waz awsome. there i said it. it was awsome.
lalyk chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is killer. A-ma-zing. You let Toph grow up, in a totally organic way and end up stable/content - way too rare, honestly. Thank you for writing!
Nerf-or-Nothing not logged in chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Reviews rock your world but your story rocks mine ;) LOL very good!

The only grammatical error I can find if the title. You need to capitalize titles (:
TezTra chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wonderful! Wonderful! Five stars if this were a movie or book or ... anyways, the writing is so inspirational and the story reminds me of how much Toph has grown. Love that little blind earthbender, fav character :-)

Keep writing stories like these, you are a great author (even though i've only read one of ur stories :-)

Happy Days!

Pinkflower101
Ellarose C chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
This is awesome. I am a fan of disconnected, beautiful stories with no purpose but to try to explain a character. I've written a few myself. All of what you wrote is true to Toph, and how she develops as a person within your own plotless story is a truly admirable defeat. I loved the section about losing to Aang - sometimes keeping it short is the best way to get your image across. I picked this from the lineup not quite sure what to expect. I'm never sure what to expect from this site, truly, because it's nearly impossible to judge a story's caliber by the short summaries we're allowed. However, yours intrigued me enough to at least take a look. I'm glad I did.

~ Caroline

(PS: I so know what you mean about AMoH. You could say I'm the story's biggest fan (I'm the beta xD))
no name chapter 1 . 9/22/2009