Reviews for Brandon's Doubt
alex chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I love it :)
MegGiry-TheAlbino chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
D'AWWW! One of the best fanfictions I've ever read! This was very needed, I think, for them to have this quarell. It was sort of the undiscussed elephant in the room, and I don't think I ever thought of it. Wow, just...amazing. Thank you so much for writing this!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So perfect! I love how you wrote their interactions.
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Nice. Though I disagree Brandon would have doubts..I think he would've had doubts before, but I think during their courtship he would've over come them! :)
proudtobeamerican18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
At the risk of repeating myself far too many times, I tell you again how good that these are. Also, I thank you for keeping your stories true to the nature of the book, rather than vulgar and keeping things very decent. :) It's seems rather rare that you find a good writer that does that.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
So wonderful!
Eboni J. Donahue chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This was very well written. Please write more stories about Brandon and Marianne. :)
thecommodoreswife chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
so sweet :)

~tcw
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is SO beautiful. You have utterly captured the love Marianne has for Brandon, and it's so lovely! Thank you for this truly yummy one shot :D

~Lizzy L
Emerald Imagination chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw, I totally got butterflies. Great job!
UltraAmbiguousID chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Interesting, but I had difficulty following their concerns. Perhaps, a little more background? The dialogue was appropriate and definitely in character. Thank you for sharing.
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh that was lovely. I do like Brandon and Marianne.
FPJ's Mom chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Beautiful. Poor Brandon...will he ever be easy? You made his fear of losing Marianne's love so palpable - bravo!
InTheRain95 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love Brandon and Marianne. I enjoyed both stories. I like your dialogue style and your ending too - their love had grown further, now overcoming doubt.

The only thing I miss in most Brandon/Marianne fics is from chp 50 of the novel: "her whole heart became, in time, as much devoted to her husband, as it had once been to Willoughby." Most fics already have her there, devoted and in love, but I want to see how she got there because, as Austen says, that did take time.

Great job with your fics. I hope you write more!